Tinnitus for No Apparent Reason — No Other Health Issues, No Vitamin Deficiencies

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Determined, Nov 25, 2019.

1. Determined

Determined Member

Tinnitus Since:
      11/2019
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      My tinnitus started 8 days ago. I have been unable to pinpoint a direct cause. I have no vitamin deficiencies, no health problems.

My grandmother has hyperacusis, so I take any hearing issues quite seriously. I have ordered Boswellia and Ginkgo Biloba. Maybe these will help.

• Hug Hug x 2
    2. HeavyMantra
      Bugridden

HeavyMantra Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Steadily worsening since 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      Ask yourself if you've used headphones or been to loud events. Doesn't have to be recently

There's so many factors that could contribute to tinnitus so the more info you give, the more we could potentially help you understand why you have it.

3. MRItechssuck
      Disappointed

MRItechssuck Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Severe 10/17/2019
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud noise, MRI
      Brain tumor? Just be careful of MRIs.

4. beach house

beach house Member

Tinnitus Since:
      08/2019
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      dunno yet
      hi there,

have you been to a neurologist? see him if not. it's for ruling out any underlying issues, such as stiff neck, wrong posture etc. could be something you don't pay attention to.

usually doctors prescribe prednisone (corticosteroids) during the onset of t, if that's gonna be your case (if at all), read up here about it, and i suggest you do some googling about its side effects, which are quite nasty (i had to stop taking them because of them).

but yeah, your lifestyle and details could provide some insight to folks here (who happen to know t better than some doctors...)

don't give in to anxiety: if you don't know the objective cause, don't be thinking bad stuff, it can exacerbate your situation.

take care,
      beach house