Tinnitus Since My 18th

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Ahriette, Sep 10, 2015.

1. Ahriette
      Wishful

Ahriette Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Singing or loud music.
      Hello i come from Macedonia and im 22 year old.
      I have my tinnitus 4 years when i was 18y old. I don't know the reason why but it can be singing or loud music, cuz i like to sing and listen loud music, it came suddenly when i was laying and watching tv. First i thought its just temporary that day and that i need to go to sleep so it can be finish. When i gone sleep i couldn't sleep i was waking up so much and got worried.
      I visited doctor and then they didn't tell me thats T (maybe cuz he don't wanted to make me worried or depressed) but i saw alone on the report that he wrote "Tinnitus".
      First days i was so much depressed but now im used to it. I accept the fact thats incurable.
      Now i live my live with it, i know im too young for this, but im not the only one at young age having it. Mostly i try to ignore it or when its too loud i go sleep.
      That's my story for now and sorry for my English i know its not that good.

2. Brian Reade
      Cheerful

Brian Reade Member

Tinnitus Since:
      07/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      after chiropractic neck adjustment
      Welcome to the forum. From this forum I've learned that tinnitus can affect anyone at any age. We have teens here, and senior citizens, and everything in between.