Torque Release Chiropractic Treatment

Discussion in 'Support' started by StubbyJ, May 12, 2018.

1. StubbyJ

StubbyJ Member

Tinnitus Since:
      05/02/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud Noise Exposure
      Greetings!

Just thought I'd pass this along. I've been being seen by a chiro. whom practices the torque release technique. I have been seeing him for 1 month and my H has improved by 40% with my TTTS improving drastically. My dentist recommended him to me about a year ago as he and many of his assistants have been cured of neurological issues. Three ladies had daily headaches for years and experienced results within a week and now live pain free. My dentist had terrible back pain and it's now gone. Last week, a man 93 years young being treated for back pain regained feeling in his hand after the first visit. He wasn't even looking to treat his hand which was ailing for 20 + years. Personally, aside from my H I haven't felt this good in years. I had my 73 year old mother start and after 4 visits her back pain is gone. Granted, her back pain was rather minimal, but still it's gone. I should mention that her X-rays showed drastic degeneration, spurs, fusion and osteoporosis.

Basically, the technique uses frequency to "adjust" nerves (vagus) opposed to focusing on the bones as of typical. The goal is to get the brain, brain stem and vagus nerve communicating so as to allow the body to heal itself. I decided to give it a try as through research I found that great attention is placed on the brain stem and vagus nerve as key players in T and H. Basically, if the nerves are healed they tell the muscles to chill out allowing bones to return to home base; when this happens, communication and healing are now promoted. Oh, I've had T for two years with TTTS and H setting in within 6 months.

Here's a few links to get you started should you so desire.

Good luck!

https://www.torquerelease.com/integrator.php

https://www.lifeforcefamilychiropractic.org

• Informative Informative x 1