Weird Sound in My Head, Hard to Explain

Discussion in 'Support' started by Daveyrvancleef, Jun 30, 2016.

1. Daveyrvancleef

Daveyrvancleef Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      I don't know
      Hello,

Since last night I thought I was hearing birds. Birds sleep at night so I presume it was something else. So I thought it must be a new tinnitus tone. My panic level was at level 9000.

Today I was testing if I could hear it again, and yes I hear it(really in the background). Besides the high pitch, this sound I hear is similar to electric sound and it's not constant. My brain thinks it's the sound of birds but miles away.

Has anyone similar experiences like mine?

Greetings.

2. Susan roberts

Susan roberts Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ear infection
      Hi ,
      Firstly tinnitus changes to loads of sounds over the years I have had clicking humming ringing musical notes it varies the sound of distant birds tweeting isn't adverse, tinnitus takes lots of forms , try to relax honestly it is normal to change pitch and tone, I remember that feeling when the pitch or tone change you just get used to a sound then bam another one comes along and you have to start over again, but deep breath and try really hard to say stop to that panic attatcks, the calmer you feel the better you will feel , the noise isn't the problem it's your perception of it, tell it to get lost of course easier said then done, I often take a deep rest hand say I can do this, choose life over tinnitus You will be fine .