Will My Newer Type of Tinnitus Go Away or Any Supplement I Can Take? (Please Read for Details)

Discussion in 'Support' started by JasonP, Feb 26, 2016.

1. JasonP
      No Mood

JasonP Member

Tinnitus Since:
      6/2006
      The audiologist amplified my hearing aids and took the noise suppression feature off on one of the programs. Unknown to me, I thought that was on a different program than the one I was using. Going down the highway around 70 mph on my way home I rolled down the window and the noise was EXTREMELY loud. I rolled up the window as fast as I could but when I got home I notice a clicking type sound in my left ear which is kind of low but still there and I also noticed a fan hum type sound in my left ear. What really bothers me about this though is the clicking in that it interrupts the masker and makes the masker have these clicking type interruptions. Can this go away or is there any supplement I can take that would reduce it? This happened about 2 months ago.

2. NathanielDaniel
      Arsey

NathanielDaniel Member

Tinnitus Since:
      01/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud Noises
      I hate tinnitus spikes

3. Tom J

Tom J Member

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Pepcid, carafate medication reaction?
      I noticed a reduction of my tinnitus recently by taking a Hair, Skin & Nails vitamin. I was wondering if I stumbled upon something good. It contains 5000 mcg of Biotin per serving. Has anyone else tried Biotin?

• Informative Informative x 1
      • Useful Useful x 1