Woke Up Several Times This Morning w/ Different Loudness But Was Able to Lower It Using Melatonin

Discussion in 'Support' started by JasonP, Oct 7, 2016.

1. JasonP
      No Mood

JasonP Member

Tinnitus Since:
      6/2006
      I don't know if this will work for everyone but I had terrible tinnitus for the past week probably due to benzo tolerance and withdrawal.

Last night though, I took .125mg, 75mg Lamictal, and .75mg melatonin. I woke up with low T after a couple of hours, then I woke up again with a little louder T so I took about .4mg melatonin and woke up with low T. It seems that the melatonin can have an effect on my T. In fact, my recent spike happened a few days after I stopped taking melatonin. Everything else was pretty much the same for the previous 4 weeks which was great.

It seems like I have to combine a small amount of klonopin with the melatonin but I am wondering if I can get by just on melatonin but its really hard to get to sleep when I am so used to klonopin. I will admit though the Lamictal has an affect to on my tinnitus in a positive way.

Maybe I can figure out what's going on here. Just thought I would share that.

2. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      JasonP
      No Mood

JasonP Member

Tinnitus Since:
      6/2006
      I need to put down that this might cause depression by phase shifting your circadian rhythm if you take it too late. I got a little depressed yesterday.