Yes, Reactive Tinnitus Again

Street Spirit

Author
Benefactor
Feb 1, 2014
In a major major setback. Actually, I
will call it what it actually is, a worsening. Yes, something I've dreaded from week one of this dreaded condition...and it finally, really happened. .

Anyways, so I am snapping Easter eggs together, you know, those plastic ones, and in my worsened ear that now has tinnitus, guess what? there is a "ring" coinciding with the simple " snaps" of a plastic egg. Very low on the db scale, yet it REACTS to that.

This IS reactive T. This is IMO, a part of H.

Happy Easter!

Have you tried going to your doctor about keppra yet?

-The incurable is curable.

No. She wants me to try SSRI first...gotta play the game @Danny Boy

I'd like to see more evidence of that (Keppra) not gonna lie. Curable sounds just soooo unattainable from a drug but will I try it? Sure, if I can get it :)

And what is an SSRI gonna do for hyperacusis? Tell her keppra can elevate your mood too, which it can. Useless Doctors. And to be honest, I can't give you more evidence...If you try it and it cures you, that's evidence enough.

And what is an SSRI gonna do for hyperacusis? Tell her keppra can elevate your mood too, which it can. Useless Doctors. And to be honest, I can't give you more evidence...If you try it and it cures you, that's evidence enough.

I know you cant @Danny Boy..

I won't go into my situation with my doc. I have to try an ssri or snri..that's all I'm gonna say.

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now