1 Year and 5 Months of Tinnitus (Current State)

Discussion in 'Support' started by Mario martz, Jul 3, 2017.

1. Mario martz
      Creative

Mario martz Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2016
      Hi guys!

Just wanted to drop by and say hi,
      I just wanted to share that something weird happened to me last Saturday/Sunday.

I was on the studio making music (finally living my dream despite of tinnitus).

Some of the musicians were playing music at 90 dB, but I wore foam plugs all the time basically, also while recording my voice, those earphones were freaking loud, and to be honest I took one side off and my earplug too because it was getting difficult to hear my voice so I was singing out of tune.

Making music has been my dream since a little boy so I'm not gonna let tinnitus crush that dream, it's been on my mind for a year, and I decided I'm gonna do it anyways.. so.. after a whole day of noise thank god my tinnitus remains the same.

Here is what's weird, while I was at the studio I literally only had water :/ I didn't eat anything for 8 hours, I was feeling very very tired and almost seeing double haha and my tinnitus literally was barely there...

Weird huh?? As soon as I got home I ate everything I could as I was starving and tinnitus got to the usual volume.

I still need to find out the reason behind my tinnitus, as some of you may know I also have issues with my eyes, body pain etc etc etc and this all started last year first it was tinnitus, then the visual snow and other disturbance, then the body pain, the brain fog, etc.

Lately I've been feeling so much better, I don't know if it's the weather or what. But I feel so much better.
      And this is awesome but also a little wrong for me, I still need to get my Lyme test done!!!

As far as I know I could have Lyme, or fibro... or fibro and hydrops, I don't know. I still need to find out.

It seems like my tinnitus doesn't spike to sound... but it behaves weirdly with certain substances...

Sugar makes my tinnitus, body and eye issues go bad.
      MSG too... I think this is another type of tinnitus that doesn't comes from the ear, it's more of a brain injury causing a signal problem...

Maybe?

I also got an MRI and everything looks fine (y)

Well that's pretty much it.

• Like Like x 4
      • Helpful Helpful x 1
      • Winner Winner x 1
    2. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Mario martz
      Creative

Mario martz Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2016
      I think what's important here is that my tinnitus doesn't spike to sound, but it spikes to substances.

How many people here have that too?

My tinnitus got so soft after a few hours of starving.

Why did that happen? Anyone knows?

3. GP55
      Cool

GP55 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      25 years ago
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      menieres in the late stage, and then worse
      Glad I came along this post, I am going to try and drink only water for 48 hours, I know may sound crazy especially as much as I like to eat and drink beer, but at this point I am trying everything I come across. Best of luck to you and hope your T has improved.

• Hug Hug x 1
    4. fishbone
      Shitfaced

fishbone Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      loud noise and very bad sickness
      I like you :)

your personality is awesome and that dog is freakN cute.... I love your attitude. You are doing what you love and tinnitus is not raining on your parade. I also have fibromyalgia and when tinnitus is not being a pain, the fibro gets jealous and starts beating me up :)

• Like Like x 2
      • Hug Hug x 1
    5. John B.
      Tired

John B. Member

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2003
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud music
      Good for you @Mario martz - you are inspiring. I had a rough night last night and hearing your story of positivity was very welcome today.

• Agree Agree x 1
      • Hug Hug x 1
    6. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Mario martz
      Creative

Mario martz Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2016
      Hey GP55
      the reason behind my t is endolymphatic hydrops!
      so i think thats why the food starving made an impact, if you wanna try...
      just but be careful mate!!! starving is no good! and it may have helped me a little bit but im not 100% sure it would help somebody besides me
      drinking water in general is super good.

if you have hydrops/menires pls let me know there is a forum i found and they are taking antiviral and they have had a complete remission of their symptoms.

hope you are having a great day :)

7. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Mario martz
      Creative

Mario martz Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2016
      Hey Fishbone!
      the admiration is mutual :)
      i like you too, thanks for the positive messages :D recieve a digital hugh haha.
      yes! last year this t bitch tried to stop me from my plans, but im making it my bitch instead ;)
      oh god, yes having t and fibromyalgia is like a box of chocolates... you never know what are you gonna get
      and the struggle is not nice ( i still i need to find out if its fibro/lyme or something else) but i understand you
      and admire you, i have read some of your posts and i relate to you.
      i hope you continue to keep on going to you martial arts classes, i wanna give it a try too soon (there is a jiu jitzu school near to my house)

8. GP55
      Cool

GP55 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      25 years ago
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      menieres in the late stage, and then worse
      My doctor has never called it hydrops meneires, and I understand about not eating, but hey I'm sticking with it. I honestly believe it has quieted down as of now, but hard to tell.

9. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Mario martz
      Creative

Mario martz Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2016
      Hey John!!
      im happy my story made a positive impact on your day. its very important to share the victories over T.
      im hoping you are having better days, please let us know :)

10. MidnightOilAudio
      Ape-like

MidnightOilAudio Member

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2015
      Hey Mario, whereabouts are you located? In what way exactly are you involved in the studio?

• Like Like x 1
    11. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Mario martz
      Creative

Mario martz Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2016
      im producing my mixtape, i sing and write songs.
      :D im in mexico right now!