16 Years Old and Have Tinnitus

Jes Rooney

Author
May 7, 2014
Australia
Tinnitus Since
6/13
Hey guys I just joined so if i don't no what to do sorry. About 11 mouths or more i developed T for the first 1 i was soo depressed and at one point i though about killing my self but then i took a step back and though about it over the psat 11 mouths i learnt to live it. Its is not a big deal and more but i hear about the people with it really bad and it makes me really scared.

Sometimes joing sites like this can be counterproductive if you see the horror stories. You said you were doing well so I would try not to worry. Protect your ears with a good pair of earplugs if your in loud places. And don't worry about it getting worse my dad's never it did and he's had his 20+ years.
Hey guys I just joined so if i don't no what to do sorry. About 11 mouths or more i developed T for the first 1 i was soo depressed and at one point i though about killing my self but then i took a step back and though about it over the psat 11 mouths i learnt to live it. Its is not a big deal and more but i hear about the people with it really bad and it makes me really scared.

Thanks you my dad has had it to for the last 6 years when i first got it he said just don't worry you can't really do anything about it now i understand what he meant. When i first had it i was always scared and thinking my life is over and i had the worst problem in the world but now i see you just have to deal with it and thats all you can really do. Atleast i don't have cancer there are people who have to go through harder stuff then i do.

Jes it's possible to get to a place where you don't have to deal with your t at all. If your ever feeling down or having negative thoughts Google letter to a tinnitus sufferer.

Thanks you my dad has had it to for the last 6 years when i first got it he said just don't worry you can't really do anything about it now i understand what he meant. When i first had it i was always scared and thinking my life is over and i had the worst problem in the world but now i see you just have to deal with it and thats all you can really do. Atleast i don't have cancer there are people who have to go through harder stuff then i do.

Thank you very much for your help to be honesty the way I got over my depression and stress was I went to the church near mine I was never religious before then matter of fact I was really anti religion but when I went to the church it felt like this stress had been lifted of my back like it felt like every thing would be all ok and I don't have to worry so me getting better had alot to do with going to church ironic is-int it.

I feel your pain. I'm starting to hear high pitched sound 2 days ago and it's driving me insane. Tomorrow I have a consult and hoping this is just a simple ear infection.

Hey guys I am 15 and Last week I was in the shops and I passed out with really bad cheast pain and the ambulance came after that I was very stressed and I caught a cold and my t has gottan louder will it go back to normal after the cold goes away?

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now