A Lady I Know and Her Success Story

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Fish, Sep 28, 2012.

1. Fish
      Balanced

Fish Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      July 2012
      I thought I would share...

Some days ago I got to know a person (kind lady in her 40s) who got rid of tinnitus. She suffers from the same condition as me (lordosis). She had T for few months until the doctors found a spine problem. She tried several therapies and massages were most effective. After two weeks of massages she noticed first improvement, her T started disappearing. Among other things she tried exercise and used iontophoresis+ketoprofen. She said her T is completely gone now but there are still some back pains sometimes.

Things that exacerbate this condition are being overweight, sitting too much (f.e. at workplace) and too many/too soft pillows when sleeping.

• Like Like x 4
    2. Karl

Karl Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2011
      Fish -
      I recall that your doctors also thought your "T" is spine related. Are you going to try doing these things (message)?

3. click
      Blah

click Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      06/04/2012
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Not sure
      Fish..

how long did she have T for?

can you see the inward curve of your spine & knew something was wrong or is yours subtle & you only knew there was something wrong when they told you that you had lordosis?

is it a special type of massage?

thanks for sharing this with us

click

4. DezDog
      Angry

DezDog Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      01/2009
      Thanks for sharing Fish, excited for you

5. Karen
      Talkative

Karen Manager Staff Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2010
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      First time: Noise 2nd Time: Ototoxic drug
      Fish --- This sounds very promising. I hope this works for you!

6. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Fish
      Balanced

Fish Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      July 2012
      To be honest I don't know if my lordosis is severe or not. It is a neck part of spine that is incorrectly stretched in my case, partially blocking the bloodflow to my head. I don't recall having any persistent back pains though and I only learned about this spine deformity after an RTG test.

From what I understand the massages relax the tensed muscles around the spine, improving bloodflow that way. Diagnosis kind of fits, aside of tinnitus I do have headaches and feel numb occasionally. I did the massages twice so far. While they are pleasant, I don't feel any improvement so far. I should also do some sports but I have little time for it...