Aluminum + Your Ears = No Tinnitus...

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Lexus1555, Jan 30, 2018.

1. Spiral
      Balanced

Spiral Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise Induced
      Do you question our supreme leader, @Lexus1555; the bottomless well of infinite wisdom??

Tin_foil_hat_2.png

2. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Lexus1555

Lexus1555 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ear wax
      Note: I no longer suggest this idea. Even though I didn't actually damage my ear drums, it's better not to risk it. Thanks.

• Like Like x 1
    3. Elmer B Fuddled

Elmer B Fuddled Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      plugged nasal eustachian tube
      Ok I have heard it all now. Can't imagine thinking "Well let's see wonder if there's any product in my bathroom that I can stick in my ear with a Qtip?" Shampoo, no hmmm false teeth cleaner it fizzles, no hey deodorant that should do it."
      Insane you would even consider putting that in your ear. Surely no one else will fall for this. Because we all know the only you should put in your ears is your elbow

• Funny Funny x 1
    4. jacob256

jacob256 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2019
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Genuinely believe excessive sexual activity + stress
      Honestly, this was one of my favorite posts I've read on here lol. I actually believe you because it seems like after I get out of the shower, my tinnitus is completely gone for 5 minutes or so. I'm not sure if it's related to water being in there or pressure changes or what but it's interesting; we should all donate to a guinea pig human test subject for the sake of science! I guarantee if multiple people reported that it worked, a lot more would try this lmao.

5. all to gain
      No Mood

all to gain Member Podcast Patron Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      -
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      -
      What I find intereting is that Neema Kordestani, who the thread starter says he is, is also the man in this article and uses the same avater:

Man Arrested For Allegedly Opening Up Fire Hydrants Across The City

https://dcist.com/story/18/09/11/man-arrested-fire-hydrant-opening/

I presume the thread starter is just using the name for whatever reason... the mind boggleso_O