Recruiting AM-101 in the Treatment of Acute Tinnitus (TACTT2)

To confirm the efficacy and safety of AM-101 in the treatment of peripheral tinnitus.

tinnitus forum
    1. Tinnitus Talk
      Balanced

Tinnitus Talk Knowledge Base

Tinnitus Talk submitted a new resource:

Treatment of Acute Peripheral Tinnitus Following Traumatic Cochlear Injury or Otitis Media (TACTT2) (version 1.0) - To confirm the efficacy and safety of AM-101 in the treatment of peripheral tinnitus.

Read more about this resource...

2. Hudson
      Cowboy

Hudson Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      It looks like the start date for this has been pushed off until December 2013 with a completion date of June of 2015. I wonder why it was postponed? Supply issues? Finding study locations that will work with Auris?

3. James White
      Anime

James White Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      April 2013
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Maybe loud music. Not sure.
      I guess it can be hard to find patients too

4. Hudson
      Cowboy

Hudson Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      ..... and this has been delayed yet again, until January now. I wonder what is up with all the delays.

5. NeoM
      Moonlighting

NeoM Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/31/2013
      If they keep pushing it back I'll end up being in post acute instead of acute. However, from what I understand they were just approved on the 4th of November for phase III, so maybe everything wasn't in order yet.