Am the new little Fairymaid hiii

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by fairymaid, Jul 28, 2013.

?

Does your tinnitus have a big impact or do you deal very well with it

1. well enough

3 vote(s)
    42.9%
  2. not good

4 vote(s)
    57.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
    1. fairymaid
      Cheerful

fairymaid Member

Tinnitus Since:
      :joyful: Hi everyone,
      i am caroline and have been trying to research and find what relatates to my Tinitus , it is one of my least worries as other things i have going on so i can live with it, although it is getting louder stage by stage it seems and is now at 1000HZ pretty spot on but once in a while it fluctuates and gets very loud deeper but then lowers to more manageable level .
      I let my 22 yr old daughter hear the sound and her response was 'that would send me totally mad'! but i said its not sent me mad 'yet' but i do have a mad personality so guess that helps me get along.

This started 2012 which in begining it just visited and went away 'phew' but then decided nope i want to move in with you your cool (i dont think your cool though) it was in my right ear only but would go from right to left the go back to right ear and stay there. it now feels as if in my head ( perhaps it is lol ...alll in my head) but i think some have to live with it to understand it!

I have cervical spinal cord root compression on nerves and had such severe tingling and pain in both hands in feb 2011 but hten from here on more symptoms developed inc speach, co-ordination thinking etc and more .
      This all started after an operation in 2010 for laparoscopic hernia repair, i had to be put back into theatre 2 wks later as could not cope the severity of pain! , i had nerves wrapped in screws. after released i was left with a crushing around my ribs and this has stayed with me from then on and has put a stop on my physical work, being self-employed it has crippled us financially and has been so frustrating ever since.
      i have benign hypermobility syndrome EDS diagnosed 2012 (born with it) Reflux issues, IBS, & also just read my medical reports that the neurologist diagnosed somatisation hmmm (bit of premature decision i believe) Anyway too long a story to go on about so think this is enough for now.
      carpal tunnel, planter fascitis (painful)!! hop along what else hmm forgotten but

how do you all deal with it , i deal pretty well even though i been offered help i said no.
      i just wanted to be able to tell others what level it was how it sounded and my way of describing was the old TV with girl , dog and chalk board when television finished on a night before all this sky came in ..it had a high pitched sound and this is what i said it is like .

i have 4 lovely children all grown up am 44 yrs old busy hard working mum to the best of my abilities.

Attached Files:

2. Cher69
      Fine

Cher69 Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      20/5/2013
      Sounds exactly like what I hear I'm away at moment in Surrey Thorpe park with my teenage girls arghhhh that's fun I will get back in touch once home and my laptop x

• Hug Hug x 1
    3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      fairymaid
      Cheerful

fairymaid Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Hi sorry
      Wow i am respinding late!! Never knew had a reply !

How did trip go
      How are you xx

4. Cher69
      Fine

Cher69 Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      20/5/2013
      Thorpe park was great ! T still in my life and I'm learning to cope with that roller coaster ! X