Anxious and Tired...

Discussion in 'Support' started by Alek, Jun 7, 2015.

1. Alek

Alek Member

Tinnitus Since:
      October 15, 2014
      Dear friends,

It has been 8 months since onset and ever since my symptom has occurred anxiety and being tired regularly has been a huge burden not to mention depression and feeling hazed.

My dear friends. Interacting with individuals can be such a hard task at times. I have to concentrate twice as hard as well as think twice as clear with regards to what i'm saying even though getting my point across doesn't always come off as I would like it too. Communicating has become a job, not something that once came natural..

I feel as if most of the charm and life that I once possessed has been sucked out of me.

My friends, how have you dealt with anxiety and interacting with society?
      Has fatigue taken a toll on you as well? How have you dealt with this?

Thank you (hug)

2. Lorenzo74
      Mellow

Lorenzo74 Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2013
      Hey @Alek

I am sorry about your anxiety issues.. My main problem was sleeping and it took me around 9 months to resume a normal sleeping pattern.. I guess we are all different and deal and react to T in our own way.. So give it a little more time and work on your reactions to it..

Maybe you should look into CBT or TRT which help managing the anxiety attacks if you haven't done it before..

How is your sleeping pattern.. Maybe the fatigue comes from lack of sleep.. It is very important to have a good rest otherwise it reflects on our daily life and social interactions..

I hope you get better soon and stay better. It is a long road but we all have to walk it through..

Best of luck !!

Take care of yourself and your ears!!