Any Advice on TRT Process. Starting It Real Soon!

Discussion in 'Support' started by kmohoruk, Oct 6, 2014.

1. kmohoruk
      Nerdy

kmohoruk Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      07/2005
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud Noise, Ear Infection, TMJ
      Hello Everyone.

I am going to be starting TRT soon and will hopefully be able to get a handle on this new spike in my T and mild H. From what I understand when an audiologist was trying to match my T, it currently sits at 30db in one ear and 50 in the other ( but I think mine flucuates), so I guess that puts me in the moderate category.

Is there any sort of question(s) that I should make sure to ask once this process gets going? Or maybe some advice that anyone could pass along!

It's at St Paul's Hospital in Vancouver so I take it that they must know their stuff! :)

I hear that success with TRT is considered to be when you're at the point where you don't really care about your T and don't really think about it. I feel like I have that attitude some days, but on other days I also hit a bit of a wall. I guess like everyone I just get a little scared of this getting worse, or that my ears are damaged and now more susceptible to more damage and increasing my T.

Anyways, if anyone has any advice, information, or maybe positive stories to pass along from TRT then that would be awesome.

Thank you everyone.

Cheers

Kris