Any Musicians Looking to Connect?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Veita, Oct 14, 2015.

1. Veita
      No Mood

Veita Member

Tinnitus Since:
      06/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise from Headphones
      Hey everyone,

I am a (former?) musician who has not made music for the past 4.5 months. I previously made EDM, Pop, Indie type music and I am wondering if there is anyone here who would like to connect and share music and get possibly back in the game? Obviously we can't go to big concerts or clubs, but we can still enjoy listening to / making music at lower volumes =)

Here's my profile if you're interested:

https://soundcloud.com/veitamusic

About me:
      I have had the tinnitus works (T, H, TTTS, NIHL) since early this past June (about 4.5 months ago) and this was caused by an accident with my studio headphones. Since then, life has been a roller coaster, and today was definitely a slap in the face with Autifony.

Best,
      Veita

• Hug Hug x 2
      • Like Like x 1
    2. RaZaH
      Cheeky

RaZaH Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      2012/04
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Benzo + loud noise
      Hi dude, Musician here , I make mostly EDM and experimental electronic music.
      I make music for game trailers and yeah , my output has dropped considerably since I got T , still at it though.
      I produce everything on small Avantone speakers , switching to my larger Adams for the low end, my large speakers and sub have not been turned on for quite some time. I do miss the blast test ;)

Music is pretty much my life so I am working on adjusting to this new life with messed up ears :)

• Hug Hug x 1
    3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Veita
      No Mood

Veita Member

Tinnitus Since:
      06/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise from Headphones
      Hey @RaZaH, nice to meet you =)

Do you have a Soundcloud or account I could check out? I know how you feel though, music has always been one of the most important parts of my life and it is definitely a difficult adjustment. That said, we have two options: adapt or do not, and I would prefer to adapt and continue developing my interests.

4. RaZaH
      Cheeky

RaZaH Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      2012/04
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Benzo + loud noise
      • Like Like x 1
      • Winner Winner x 1
    5. DudeMannDude
      Spaced

DudeMannDude Member

Tinnitus Since:
      unknown
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      I play bass and a little bit of guitar! My band wants to record soon.