Anyone Experience Pressure in Ears?

Discussion in 'Support' started by Kelsie, Jan 10, 2016.

1. Kelsie

Kelsie Member

Tinnitus Since:
      12/27/15
      Today I noticed that my ears felt like they had pressure built up in them, not sure the cause, no way buildup or fluid.. Ive had t for like 2 1/2 weeks now and my ears now feel like they have pressure, like my ears need to pop, but I can pop them, but they still feel like there's pressure.. Anyone experienced this, know what can be causing this or how I can get relief? Thanks!

2. John G

John G Member

It may be eustechian tube problem. Have you seen an ENT?

3. Mand b

Mand b Member

Tinnitus Since:
      11/10
      Hi Kelsie I am having the same problem. My tinnitus has recently flared up bad after 2 years of it being a non issue(could not hear it) and also getting so mild pain/discomfort along with ear fullness although I know they aren't. The nurse said no sign of infection and shiny and pink inside which is healthy but she said its fluid because of my eardrum looking shiny. Im confused because I have never had fluid before. Anyway I am seeing ENT a week on Monday. Just hate having to wait another week. Best for you also to see ENT if no sign of infection. I like you can pop my ears fine. I also feel like my hearing is slightly reduced x

4. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Kelsie

Kelsie Member

Tinnitus Since:
      12/27/15
      @John G i was at one last week for my T, they checked for fluid behind ears, none that I know of and they did an ear pressure/reflex test which was good, I didn't have the stuffy ears then.. Noticed my nose is s but stuffy but not that much, could that be causing it? I had one stuffy ear, the ent told my my jaw could be tensing the muscles in my ear, went away but now it's back and it's both.. Really confused

5. daniel1111
      Shitfaced

daniel1111 Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      12/12/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise induced, repeated exposure with loud headphones.
      I've noticed some similar things, more popping/noises from within the ear, but I'm assuming for now that's just because of the increased attention tinnitus has made me pay to me ears. :banghead: