Apple Cider Vinegar Works

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by .bill, Jan 10, 2018.

1. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      .bill

.bill Member

Tinnitus Since:
      december2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      from ear infection
      You must remember it took five months for the acv to quiet my tinnitus and I had days where the ringing had me up the wall @illegalmonkey77

• Like Like x 4
      • Agree Agree x 1
    2. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      .bill

.bill Member

Tinnitus Since:
      december2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      from ear infection
      I did some search on food with tinnitus and what came up the most was to eat plenty of greens not lettuce

• Like Like x 1
    3. Bill Bauer
      No Mood

Bill Bauer Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      February, 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic Trauma
      All greens Except for lettuce?

4. AZeurotuner

AZeurotuner Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic Trauma
      Never came across that before... Even Google searching "lettuce" + "tinnitus" yielded nothing of any significance. I personally eat close to a bag a day of organic romaine with no issues. I'm thinking typo possibly?

5. Bill Bauer
      No Mood

Tinnitus Since:
      February, 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic Trauma
      I think .bill might be saying that the other greens are helpful, whereas lettuce is neutral.

• Like Like x 1
      • Agree Agree x 1
    6. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      .bill

.bill Member

Tinnitus Since:
      december2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      from ear infection
      Yes @Bill Bauer lettuce has no vitamins that are that helpful

• Like Like x 1
    7. newbieT

newbieT Member

Tinnitus Since:
      4/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic Trauma
      back again. Its been a week and while the first day i felt lower T. It's probably placebo/random good day. This week has been the same as previous weeks despite a tablespoon of daily ACV.

On the other hand i have post nasal drip thats been giving me a dry cough for last few months. This has gotten alot better since last week. No more throat clearing and cough in the last few days. Could be the acidity of the vinegar doing somethin in my throat? Anyways I will continue taking it for awhile, not really for the T, but for overall health benefits.

8. illegalmonkey77
      Fine

illegalmonkey77 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/20/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Likely due to fluid in ears, and then it just stuck around.
      Why not try two?

9. newbieT

newbieT Member

Tinnitus Since:
      4/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic Trauma
      because it taste gross. The Apple Cider in the name is misleading

10. Christine Furber

Christine Furber Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Turbulence on plane
      I’ve actually got some cider vinegar,with the Mother.
      I’m going to give it a go!
      I was considering an earring aid ,just to help ?
      Had T for around 15 years ,in both ears ,continuous.
      Started in one .
      Drives me crazy !
      Thanks for help.

• Hug Hug x 1
    11. Tex

Tex Member

Tinnitus Since:
      08/2008
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise Exposure
      ACV with the mother, particularly Braggs, was touted over twenty years ago for some other health miracle, though I forgot what it was. I took it a while and whatever miracle that was supposed to happen I guess didn't happen. It has been touted off and on again since then for other great health miracles.

Now in the last few years some articles have been published about it for weight loss. Just Google vinegar, honey, and lemon for weight loss and you will find it.

My T has become so loud lately that I have got to try this and stay with it. I don't care if it is just a placebo effect, I'll take whatever I can get. I just looked and there is Braggs in the pantry, still within the "use by date." I will try it again, but with the lemon and honey. The honey particularly helps with the taste.

So starting tonight, and then three times a day, I'll say a little prayer for lower T and then "down the hatch." Thanks to the OP for the heads up. My T has got to get lower! It is louder here lately than it has ever been in ten years.

To sign off with a little humor after taking this stuff off and on through the years, including about a year ago to try to lose a pound or two, I have an idea how it is working for T. It is either the burning hole in your stomach, or the gagging sore throat, or the worst taste ever left in your mouth, that is making you forget about your T for the moment. :D

• Like Like x 2
    12. ole gray
      Fine

ole gray Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      vietnam
      I've been using apple cider vinegar for two months now. I mix two tablespoons with two teaspoons of honey in cold water every morning. Since starting I've lost five pounds so for me, it helps with trimming down. I haven't noticed any change in my tinnitus. The op posted in my introductory thread how it could possibly help with the ringing. I jokingly ask him if I drink it or rub it on my ears. Anyways I will keep drinking my tonic and hopefully it will kick in and the tinnitus will calm down significantly. By the way ACV has many more health benefits so give it a google.

• Like Like x 1
    13. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      .bill

.bill Member

Tinnitus Since:
      december2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      from ear infection
      Since using Apple cider vinegar for the time it took to quiet my T I have stopped taking it now for just over a week and the silence is still here not a bit of ringing hissing.

• Like Like x 4
    14. ole gray
      Fine

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      vietnam
      Five months to provide relief is nothing in the big scheme of things. I've been on ACV for a few weeks and will be staying on it. I probably need to up my intake as I only use it in the mornings. A small pour in my glass with two tablespoons of raw honey and water. I stir it well and drink it with my breakfast. Maybe I need to have an evening cocktail of the stuff? ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
    15. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      .bill

.bill Member

Tinnitus Since:
      december2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      from ear infection
      @ole gray if you can drink it 3 times a day 1tablespoon in warm filtered water. You don't want water with chlorine or fluoride in it. The purpose is to flush the system plus it should be consumed 10 minutes before eating. Noise induced tinnitus is tough to get it quiet it may only reduce the ringing. Whereas my T was ear infection but don't give it up took 5 months for me.
      .bill

• Informative Informative x 1
    16. IAmCalifornia
      Wishful

IAmCalifornia Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      this year
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      i wish i knew
      Can anyone tell me if an ACV supplement is a good idea?

17. ole gray
      Fine

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      vietnam

Our refrigerator has a built in water filter system. Will that be good enough or do I need to buy bottled water?

• Good Question Good Question x 1
    18. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      .bill

.bill Member

Tinnitus Since:
      december2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      from ear infection
      That will work

• Agree Agree x 1
    19. Tex

Tex Member

Tinnitus Since:
      08/2008
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise Exposure
      On the water quality, I can't see how using "pure" water vs. tap water makes any difference---unless pure or bottled water is all you drink. I drink water all day long, as in never without a tumbler of ice water with me. If I only drank bottled water it would cost a fortune.

My point is, I can't see why using pure water with the vinegar is necessary if I'm just going to be chugging down tap water, or maybe a little better, refrigerator filtered water the rest of the day.

Also, I read a study in the past year where a company tested major brands of bottled water and found all kinds of impurities in them. Unless they are labeled "spring" water, such as Ozarka, then most of them are from a city water supply, run through a reverse osmosis system, that may or may not be doing that great of a job at purification.

• Agree Agree x 1
    20. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      .bill

.bill Member

Tinnitus Since:
      december2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      from ear infection
      I didn't say anything about bottled water I said water filtered.

21. ughbree

ughbree Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Late January early February 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Bill, can I just say thank you so very much for making this post. I incorporated ACV with other things I have been attempting and I can say for sure that it has helped tremendously. I thank you again and I wish you all the best!

• Like Like x 2
    22. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      .bill

.bill Member

Tinnitus Since:
      december2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      from ear infection
      @ughbree this makes my day I'm very happy to know that something as simple as acv has helped. I spent a year with that high pitch ringing and hissing. Now I am silent. I truly hope it helps you to at least bring the noise down.
      Bless you
      Best regards Bill

• Like Like x 1
    23. Shera
      Bookworm

Shera Member

Tinnitus Since:
      12/9/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      head trama caused TMJ/neck problems
      I'm trying this out as well. Though so far I'm only doing 1 tablespoon in 8 0z water for a week before upping it. I want to see how my gut reacts to it. Also, I just got my weight back up and I do not want to lose it.

Been looking into the turmeric as well as it seems to be a smart idea for TMJ, especially for women.

24. buzzinfolsom

buzzinfolsom Member

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      @Shera Dont take it on empty stomach.ACV is known to burn fat but then its also known to keep your body ph normal so thats healthy.Try it for a few weeks you wont lose too much weight.I can say that ACV is helping keeping the ringing so low that it does not bother me anymore.I am hoping it will go away eventually.

25. Shera
      Bookworm

Shera Member

Tinnitus Since:
      12/9/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      I'm not. I'm taking it about 10 min before my meal. I have a high metabolism anyway and when I get stressed I just lose weight like crazy. I finally got up to 110lbs, I don't want to drop below that again. So I'm being cautious and seeing what happens before I go to taking it twice a day.

• Like Like x 1
    26. illegalmonkey77
      Fine

illegalmonkey77 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/20/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Likely due to fluid in ears, and then it just stuck around.
      Not to make light of your anxieties but I wish I could take some of that from you! lol I thought I was doing fine eating stuff lately after seeing I was 197 lbs. Then yesterday I weigh myself after 2 weeks and I'm 200... WTF. ACV def isn't helping me w/ any weight loss that's for sure.

In my case I think the culprit is, and always has been over the years, bread. I've been having a sandwich everyday and a bagel in the morning cause I've gotten lazy due to focusing more on moving states. Time to try getting back to doing keto or something.

• Like Like x 1
    27. J.Hartog
      Worried

J.Hartog Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Life
      Just started ACV again but I get some stomach discomfort, about 1 tbsp with half a cup of water.

Will this go away when using it longer? Or maybe I should use more water? Can anyone explain this... I dont have any real stomach problems just occasional but not more than a normal person I think.

• Agree Agree x 2
    28. Shera
      Bookworm

Shera Member

Tinnitus Since:
      12/9/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ha-ha. No I get it. Weight issues suck either way. Though I worry more because when you drop down to 98lbs it hurts so much. I had a stomach bug a couple weeks ago and it freaked me out--and not just because it hurt my TMJ to vomit. Because if I get it for one or two days I can lose anywhere from 10 to 20 lbs. One time it took me 3 months to put the weight on and feel better. People would ask me if I was okay because my pants were that lose.

Personally I'm on the side of having some weight cushion is a good thing. I'll send you some of my high metabolism if you send me some cushion. ;) I've been taking this whole thing as an excuse to eat a lot of food anywho.

If it's white flour it could be. At least it was for my sister she switched to whole wheat and it's helped her.

• Funny Funny x 1
    29. buzzinfolsom

buzzinfolsom Member

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      Make sure you dilute it water .You could add some ginger root to soothe your tummy.

30. Bill Bauer
      No Mood

Tinnitus Since:
      February, 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic Trauma
      Stop eating empty calories. Stop thinking of food as something to be enjoyed - think of it as a process of consumption of nutrients. Instead of trying to think of the tastiest dish you can prepare, try to prepare the least appealing dish. Stop using salt and spices. Stop eating anything that's sweet (you might even stop eating fruits for a while; I guess berries are so full of nutrients that berries might be ok). If you are hungry, eat tomatoes or cucumbers or radishes. Keep repeating this until you stop feeling hungry. Doing the above has helped me to lose a lot of weight and to keep it off for years. That's all there is to losing weight.

• Like Like x 2