Apple Cider Vinegar Works

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by .bill, Jan 10, 2018.

1. Laurie1961
      No Mood

Laurie1961 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Please discontinue my censored account. Thank you.
      The ACV tea helped reduce my tinnitus and also began detoxing. But, I got lazy and didn't have the tea for a few nights and had a big sweet dessert yesterday at dinner. I fell asleep and didn't brush. This morning T was sky high and coughing up phlegm as if had a cold or allergy coming on. What I did before drinking or eating anything, has reduced my tinnitus by half nearly immediately and quieted the cough,

Before having coffee or food, I did an "oil pull" on my teeth, then rinsed/gargled with warm water and did another oil pull, followed a rinse. Then gargled with hydrogen peroxide, followed by rinse with warm water, 2x. Brushed teeth using homemade soap, rinsed. Then I sprayed roof of mouth, throat, inner cheeks and tongue with the ACV + water spray that I have been using on skin after baths and rinsed. Right off T reduced. It didn't go away but it is more below my ear rather than in it.

My experience has been if a day begins with with loud T it only gets worse. My reasoning for doing the "experiment" was more that congestion and fillings leaching into my gut, might be reason my body was trying to make me cough it out. I usually start day by drinking coffee washing all the toxic bacteria and metals from mouth into my gut and brush teeth after breakfast.

2. Laurie1961
      No Mood

Laurie1961 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Please discontinue my censored account. Thank you.
      Phase two- getting rid of the remaining tinnitus by washing ears with diluted ACV and applied mustard -vinegar packs behind the ears. I also put a little ground mustard powder in a couple ounces of dilluted ACV and used my fingers to rub this round my ears, lobe, etc. Seems to be taming the beast (T).

Why this might work is that it is a topical antiseptic, adds sulfur to the area that draws out and binds to mercury that has accumulated in mastoid and will kill some bad bacteria near the mastoid that keeps the mercury circulating. ACV (acetic acid is acting at the delivery mechanism - and is a component of EDTA.)

On a scale of 1-10, T has gone from 10 to 2 in less than an hour. What T sounds like at this point is like a faint sound of crickets or peepers off in the distance. It started out sounding like a screeching noise a stretched balloon being deflated can make.

• Like Like x 1
      • Informative Informative x 1
    3. Ron Robles
      Confused

Ron Robles Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Sept 4 2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Not sure
      I know it's 8 months 9 months later my name is Ron robles from Tucson Arizona how's your ears doing with the vinegar and how did you get tinnitus

• Good Question Good Question x 2
    4. juliob
      Confused

juliob Member

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Antidepressants / Loud Sound Exposure
      Oh, I am going to try this. Any possibility of backfiring/worsening T?

5. Red
      Crappy

Red Member

Tinnitus Since:
      06/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise Exposure (Headphones)
      No. It is not on ototoxic medications list. Supplements are listed on ototoxic medications lists; just google them. Hilariously, ginger and gingko biloba are on there.

• Like Like x 1
    6. JohnAdams
      Whistles

JohnAdams Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      it started.
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      hearing loss
      no apple cider vinegar doesn't work. sorry not sorry.

7. John Meyers
      Artistic

John Meyers Member

Tinnitus Since:
      09/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Just One (1) Loud Rock Concert!
      Ok. I've tried everything else and my T has been really bad for about 2 weeks now so I'm going for it..

ACV updates on the way..

• Like Like x 2
    8. Kappdog

Kappdog Member

Tinnitus Since:
      07/2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      Any tips reducing the acidic feeling in the stomach afterwards? Im deluding it in water :)

• Good Question Good Question x 1
      • Friendly Friendly x 1
    9. Shera
      Bookworm

Shera Member

Tinnitus Since:
      12/9/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      head trama caused TMJ/neck problems
      I take mine right in the middle of meals.

• Like Like x 3
    10. infVM
      Alone

infVM Member

Tinnitus Since:
      1-2019
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ear infection
      Those that had their T reduced with ACV: did it improve your hearing (if you had one)?

11. Lane

Lane Member

Tinnitus Since:
      February, 2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ototoxic Drug
      The recipe for my favorite Apple Cider Vinegar Drink is on THIS 6-MIN. VIDEO

2 tbsp ACV
      1 tsp lemon juice
      1/4 tsp cinnamon
      1/4 tsp stevia
      Add to 1 quart water

Experiment with the above for your own personal taste...

12. john paul
      English

john paul Member

Tinnitus Since:
      11/11/17
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      acoustic trauma
      I'm on this at the moment, it's a digestive enzyme mainly and really helps keep your gut healthy. I think it has good levels of potassium which is basically the key element for anything to bloom and flourish in life. I doubt very much it will do anything for tinnitus but ACV is something that everyone should make part of their diet unless they have some kind of medical reason not to. The taste is becoming strangely nice too.

• Like Like x 1
    13. dellwas

dellwas Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/19
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      concussion
      I've been using the ACV for about a week. It helped, but got a noticeable improvement when I started using tumeric with it yesterday. Really quiet last nite, and even better today. *fingers crossed*

• Informative Informative x 2
    14. hopeful4future

hopeful4future Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Gun Shot
      Has anyone with noise induced T had any luck with this?
      Going to give it a try with my noise induced T. Can’t hurt anything right?

15. JohnAdams
      Whistles

JohnAdams Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      it started.
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      hearing loss
      Yeah it can definitely hurt your esophagus. Be sure to dilute it with water. Don't drink it straight. You also might charf so don't stand over you sofa.
      I tried this for a month or so when my tinnitus started and just typing this in this thread is making me queazy.

16. hopeful4future

hopeful4future Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Gun Shot
      @JohnAdams haha tried it at lunch today and just about knocked me over. Did mix it in with a cup of water. Worth a shot definitely a lot cheaper than some other things I’ve tried.

• Like Like x 1
    17. Jcb
      No Mood

Jcb Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      December 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      possible TMJ, came on after severe cold and chest infection,
      Does anybody get stomach pains when drinking it (even though I dilute it) I just put it on my food now, especially vegetables, tastes nice in my opinion especially the one with honey in it. Not sure if it still has the same affect though?