Aww Had a Lovely Day Today...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by glynis, Sep 25, 2015.

1. glynis
      Feminine

glynis Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Meniere's Disease
      Started Christmas Shopping today after work so was a lovely feeling and treated myself to some new fluffy slippers .
      Couldn't help getting a couple of stocking fillers for my grandson ,one was a Spider-Man huddy and a Spiderman top.
      Well we have Halloween first and Bonfire night .
      Dark nights and cozy nights in....lots of love glynis

• Like Like x 2
    2. LadyDi
      Busy

LadyDi Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      06/2013
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Barotrauma/airplane
      Oooohhh, that does sound lovely, glynis. I just recently bought myself a new pair of slippers, what can be better than that feeling of slipping your feet into them?

One thing I don't like about South Florida; it never gets cold enough for a real bonfire. I so miss fall in the many other places I lived before here.

• Like Like x 1
    3. OnceUponaTime
      Wishful

OnceUponaTime Member Podcast Patron Benefactor Hall of Fame Advocate

Tinnitus Since:
      11/11
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise
      How nice glynis. Christmas shopping is always fun and cheers me up! I should do that too. :) It's never too early!

@LadyDi Oh I want to move to Florida so badly and my husband is resisting! grrr.. He wants to go to Tennessee. What on earth is there on TN?! lol I want to go to maybe Ormond Beach or North of Fl. If it gets below 80 degrees, I am already cold! We had the worst winter here in NY last year and I am dreading it this year. :( Enjoy Fl for me.

• Like Like x 1