Bad Spike Past Couple of Weeks and Going to the Movies Tonight

Discussion in 'Support' started by shrimp, Jan 20, 2017.

1. shrimp
      Balanced

shrimp Member

Tinnitus Since:
      08/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      SCDS, Possibly Ciprofloxacin also.
      So I've been having a really bad spike for about two weeks after having had a much better period for a few weeks prior to that where my T seemed to go way down in volume and I was feeling really hopeful. I think it might be due to my having visited a physiotherapist several times and been doing yoga every day for a couple of weeks because of a problem with a pinched nerv in my shoulder that put me in pain two weeks back.

It's been helping with my shoulder but my T seems to have gone way up from it. I suppose the increased blood flow and all the moving about in my neck and shoulder area thats been super tight for years might have caused the spike, I'm trying to stay positive and hoping it will calm back down in time....

But so tonight I'm going to the movies with my son, he's been looking forward to it so I can't back out of it even if I'm feeling a bit scared, wearing plugs of course but still a bit worried as I'm in a rough patch T wise at the moment from before :/

Just need a bit of reassurance I guess. Anyone else experienced temporary spikes when dealing with any changes in neck/shoulder area?

2. MrLowBot
      Alienated

MrLowBot Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Music (loud noise)
      I have the neck problem going on with my spikes.

And i would tell you to wear as you say plugs to the movie.
      I've been fixing my posture and i have like no spikes anymore
      but i guess that most of that must have been from the placebo
      effect however the neck is definitely a vector for T spikes.

I'm sorry if i couldn't answer your question to the full extent.
      Protect yourself and have fun, good luck lad.