Been on Waxsol for About 1 Month Now

Discussion in 'Support' started by ozm8ey, Feb 21, 2016.

tinnitus forum
    1. ozm8ey

ozm8ey Member

Tinnitus Since:
      I have been on waxsol for about a month now and I still hear the buzzing sound. Must be a brain tomour. btw i saw a doctor and they said its was buildup though the sound mostly comes from my left ear but the wax buildup is from my right ear

Why can't they let us get mri scans is there something wrong with that?
    2. glynis-harbron

glynis-harbron Member Benefactor Hall of Fame Ambassador Team Awareness Team Research

England, Stoke-on-Trent
      Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Meniere's Disease
      Have your ears checked to see if the was as gone .
      It might be soft but needs cleaning out and then see what happens..lots of love glynis
    3. Cheza

Cheza Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Barking dogs/stress
      Highly unlikely.

From this article, an excerpt:

Symptoms of acoustic neuroma may include:

Tinnitus in one or both ears; approximately 7% of people with this brain tumor also have tinnitus.
      Hearing loss is evident in 9% of sufferers.
      Vertigo, which is also comorbid with tinnitus, is also a symptom of brain tumor.
      Facial pain, numbness, or tingling occurs in 25% of people suffering from acoustic neuroma. Tinnitus patients frequently experience ear pain, as well.
      Headaches are rare with acoustic neuroma, but common with chronic tinnitus.
      Earaches are common both with benign brain tumor and tinnitus.