Beeping When Waking Up

Discussion in 'Support' started by JodieStephens, Dec 24, 2017.

1. JodieStephens

JodieStephens Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      It’s only happened twice this morning but I had my fan off while this happened, I woke up to beeps that would last for like two to five seconds. Is it me or is it something in my environment? I hope it isn’t me. What do you guys think?

I remember hearing the beeps before...

2. Kolisar
      No Mood

Kolisar Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      birth?
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      unknown
      Hi @JodieStephens . I have never experienced that or recall hearing anyone mention anything like that. But, tinnitus is strange and manifests itself differently for different people.

If you have not yet, I would recommend using the search feature on this forum. You may find other mentions of similar problems.

But, it could be environmental, cars as usually the culprit when I hear strange beeps. Also, if you live in a city, particularly in an apartment, the beeping may be coming from another unit. I had one case where a neighbor's smoke detector battery was low and the little "chirp" it would make would drive me crazy until I figured out what it was.

3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      JodieStephens

JodieStephens Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      I did try searching it and I’m in a small community...if it happens again tomorrow morning -I’m going to sleep in a different room to see if when I wake up again it’ll be there. K thanks