BII (Breast Implant Illness) — Has Anyone Experienced Tinnitus Due to This?

Discussion in 'Support' started by Deanna Kingsbury, Jan 16, 2022.

1. Deanna Kingsbury
      Loved

Deanna Kingsbury Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Aug 21
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Medication; TMJ and/or stress
      In my research, I have noticed that there are many women who have been dealing with Breast Implant Illness. Tinnitus is one of the side effects.

Has anybody experienced this?

It seems that there are ladies who had explants and this was very helpful with their tinnitus, due to elimination of the toxins and the inflammation.

I was just wondering if anybody has dealt with this and if it was helpful with their tinnitus?

2. Blackbird1016

Blackbird1016 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      09/2022
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Music Festival
      Breast implants are pretty dangerous to start. I'm sure they put a ton of stress on the body that isn't even acknowledged by the medical community/surgeons.

I used to work in a law firm and while I did, two of the girls with implants had issues where an ambulance needed to be called. One had hers "pop" and another had it shift out of place (24 and 32).

There was another girl who had butt implants and was looking to get them removed due to issues too, she was only 21.

I wouldn't be surprised. I have noise-induced tinnitus though, no implants, so I can't speak from personal experience there.