Binaural Beat Healing for Cerebral Neurons

Discussion in 'Support' started by Danny Boy, Jul 24, 2015.

tinnitus forum
    1. Danny Boy
      Cheerful

Danny Boy Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      7/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ear infection
      I've been using this and it seems to be working. Anyone else use Binaural beats and found relief?

Binaural Beat Healing for Cerebral Neurons

2. Danny Boy
      Cheerful

Tinnitus Since:
      7/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ear infection
    3. ItalianMan
      Fine

ItalianMan Member

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2012
    4. Danny Boy
      Cheerful

Tinnitus Since:
      7/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ear infection
    5. StubbyJ

StubbyJ Member

Tinnitus Since:
      05/02/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud Noise Exposure
      This crap made (not same video) mine worse. It changed mine from a tolerable white noise that would fade to a 1 or 2 now to a tea kettle that will not go away. BS. Before trying it I truly had hope for full recovery, but now I feel like I put the nail in the coffin with this crap.

6. erniej
      Assassinator

erniej Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Not so sure now...
      It made my tinnitus worse also. For me it seems best to just leave it alone. No treatments or supplements. Sound therapy is one of the worst for me. Even using my masker set low makes it worse.

7. StubbyJ

StubbyJ Member

Tinnitus Since:
      05/02/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud Noise Exposure
      Assassin

I fully agree. The best masker I have is my back yard. I find natural ambient sound is the best for myself. I can still hear the T outdoors, but for some reason it's more tolerable. Instances where many birds are chirping is most optimal. At night when things get bad a box fan kinda helps, but I usually just suffer through until I'm too tired to stay awake. Yea, 2-3 hours of sleep is great....not.

8. Alue

Alue Member

Tinnitus Since:
      01/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic Trauma
      Same here, I can hear my T everywhere, and for some reason masking or nature sounds played on speakers, headphones, etc. don't do it for me. It has to be the real thing. Crickets at night have been nice. The sound of sprinklers going in the evening too. I can still hear my T but it takes my mind off it a bit. Rushing water comes close to making my T for some reason. I think I need a waterfall in my home... A LOUD one. Don't think I have the space or money for that, though.