Breathing in Your Ears?

bwspot

Author
Jun 22, 2014
Tinnitus Since
06/13/2014
I mostly have T only but yesterday it spiked and my tension in neck was also more intense. I noticed something weird, I started to hear my ear breathing. (only one on the side with more tension) Changing a position finally settle it and it went away. It was not synced with the heartbeat. I experienced that before I had T few times. Is this due to tense muscles? This morning I woke up and it was quiet and after moving it started to breath again and then went away.

Tensor Tympani Syndrome. My right ear does this "breathing" thing quite often, especially in the mornings when I move my head/neck or jaw.

I've had this before while working out. To me it feels like air trapped in my ears. It always goes away in a few minutes though.

I thought everyone experience that from time to time. But it's tts?

To me this sound like an eustachian tube disfunction (e.g. tense muscles open-up the eustachian tube). If this happens your own voice sounds louder and you hear yourself breath. Just relax, and relieve the muscle tension.

I do have extremely tense neck muscles that does not want to relax.
I went for a massage and still is tight as hell. I was seeing a chiro but it stills get tense.
As of now I have limited motion when i turn my head to the left and my T is louder on the left side.
I must find a way how to relax it as it might even be a cause of T?

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now