Brief Zapping Pain in Ear

Discussion in 'Support' started by Taylorslay, Dec 23, 2017.

1. Taylorslay
      Happy

Taylorslay Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      09/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Years of excessively loud headphone use
      I've been getting this more frequently nowadays, it's mainly in my left ear. Where I sometimes feel a brief zapping pain, maybe described like needles in my ear. It lasts at most 1-3 seconds. Idk it's kinda weird. Anyone else have this?

I'm not exactly worried about it but it seems to happen at least once a day now. Very strange.

• Hug Hug x 1
    2. fishbone
      Shitfaced

fishbone Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      loud noise and very bad sickness
      This type of thing can mean 2 things(not always 100%). Either you are stressed or possibly taking some med/vitamin/supplement that is causing this to happen. When I use to be on a certain med, it gave me brain zaps and lots of twitching in my body. After I stopped that med, It went away.

Has your daily routine changed lately? Anything different lately?

3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Taylorslay
      Happy

Tinnitus Since:
      09/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      I'm doing a new skin care routine? I'm eating a better diet. My dietary supplements are still vit a c and magnesium glycate. I'll likely just slot ween myself out of them over a few months tbh. But I recently ran out of vit C.

I have been a tad stressed. I sometimes get tension headaches. But it's just pressure on my forehead and sometimes a tiny bit of pain behind my eye.

4. fishbone
      Shitfaced

fishbone Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      loud noise and very bad sickness
      You feeling better?

5. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Taylorslay
      Happy

Tinnitus Since:
      09/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Yeah, the stress was related to work haha. Had a bunch of deadlines so I was going crazy trying to meet them.

I'll let you know if I get the feeling again. So far I haven't had it again. We will see. :)