Can I Just Cope

Discussion in 'Support' started by Geo, Feb 3, 2015.

1. Geo

Geo Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      11/2012
      my T has been changing so much this past two months i cant cope because it keeps spiking and i cant do nothing about it and i just been home.. Hard to cope when it keeps changing in level and now my right caught the T and its changing at a high rate ..if any of you who have really bad T not mild t ..my days with mild t are over and i did still have a life with mild, but now that it is somewhat severe its been hard hearing this noise through out the whole day every day all night.. I dont think you really habituate after your T gets to a high point.. And i cant go outside not because im scared but because my t will spike over something stupid like a truck passing by...i read how alot of your guys T dont really spike like mine , that some of your guys hasnt spiked in years mine has probably spiked 10+ different times in the past 2 years and half of it my own fault from my work which i worked outside as a meter reader being around barking dogs and loud cars and sometimes slammed gates etc...and just yesterday i barely got haircut after two months and i would get one every week before.. The clippers spiked my t a little last time so ive been scared of them.. So i told the hairdresser only with scissors he said ok.. And towards the end he forgot and turned on the blowdryer and blew in me i panicked and told her to turn it off and my T did spike cause of it and now im like what the heck cant i do my work has me on leave but want to know if im going to return its been 7 months now and i cant keep them waiting and this job was a once in a lifetime opportunity thats why i kept working after one more year i could get in a office position and get paid really good money that was my future but now i see no future.. And i feel lonely i was what u can call a heartbreaker in my party days, didnt much care and just wanted to have fun but its been a year and a half since i was in a relationship Not because i couldnt but i felt like a liability to anyone that wanted to be with me since then.. Now my friends and cousins are having kids and families and i feel sad that i may not have that in my future since i cant even get my t straight and i always imagined myself with a kid by 25 like my dad to take him everywhere ball games, trips etc and that i cant even do.. But yes this is what i think of alot.. I do have a little sister4 and a little brother 8 and they do help me out alot i feel if it wasnt for them i would be in a blacker whole than i already am.. Not trying to sound depressed but this damn t is too loud cant get away from it.. I was too used to one ear t and now hearing it in the other is terrifying for me.. If anyone with

2. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Geo

Geo Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      11/2012
      I also feel like if i came across this thread earlier in my T i wouldnt be were i am now from the information people give out.. Instead just listened my docs and look were it got me ...

3. Chelles
      Balanced

Chelles Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2011
      @Geo I'm sorry you are going through such a rough time. Do you wear earplugs when you go out to protect your ears? Have you been diagnosed with H? I think I remember reading you are curently dealing with sinus problems I know when I have a cold my T spikes. Have you gone to the ENT recently to make sure you don't have fluid in your ears making your at worse?

4. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Geo

Geo Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      11/2012
      @Chelles yes i do currently have H...i would when i would be out but not really i was really comfortable with my t before i never was really in a loud enviroment the only really loud place i would go was the gym but i would tell them to lower the music and they would ,i only maybe had one major spike at the gym once or twice in over two years.i would wear those noise reducing headphones...but the thing is i would only wear one plug in the left ear because thats were the t was my ent told me it wasnt as necessary to need two unless i was in a very loud place..i told him if i could eventually develop it in my other ear he said that can not happen, yeah right..earlier he diagnosed me with sinusitis because of my stuffy nose and pressure and poppy ears . i got it at the same time as my T so im guessing it was connected somehow but i never get sick. the only thing i would get before was maybe a stuffy nose but thats it... but yes when i do go somewhere now which is rare i do wear both but somehow i still feel a little spike when i come back i feel it because i get like static feeling in my head that keeps moving around with the T.. i got my T through Acoustic trauma so i think

5. Jesse Pinkman
      Badass

Jesse Pinkman Member

Tinnitus Since:
      11/2011
      @Geo
      Have you tried TRT?

6. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Geo

Geo Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since: