Can Omega 3-6-9 Cause a Spike?

Discussion in 'Support' started by Isabella 123, Dec 27, 2014.

tinnitus forum
    1. Isabella 123
      Curious

Isabella 123 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2013
      I read that Omega Oils can help heal the auditory nerve for some people with T, so I thought what the heck it couldn't hurt, I'll try it.

Well after three days taking it I now have T louder than I ever have and I have not done anything different except that. I do know that it can spike for no discernible reason, just thought I'd see if anyone else had experienced anything similar?

2. Sound Wave
      Curious

Sound Wave Member Benefactor Team Tech

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2013
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Probably headphones
      Highly doubt this...

3. Sean

Sean Member

Tinnitus Since:
      01-01-2011
      Not possible.

4. dochoppy
      No Mood

dochoppy Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      3/2010
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise exposure, drug combo?
      Yeap, I have tried omega 3 on three separate occasions, all three times it caused a spike, they likely do increase serotonin levels which is why they help with mood, serotonin seems to cause mine to spike, but thats just my experience.

• Like Like x 1
    5. Isabella 123
      Curious

Isabella 123 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2013
      I quit taking it and 24 hrs later my T is back to its usual volume. I'm going to wait a while and try it again, only just Omega 3 as it's Supposed to foster repair of nerves in the brain. Thanks dochoppy!