Candida, Sugar and Tinnitus

Discussion in 'Support' started by Donsorel, Dec 31, 2015.

1. JasonP
      No Mood

JasonP Member

Tinnitus Since:
      6/2006
      Hey, I was just curious if that treatment lowered your candida and tinnitus. Did you feel better afterwards? Also, how did you get a test to determine that you had candida in your mouth?

2. JasonP
      No Mood

JasonP Member

Tinnitus Since:
      6/2006
      1. Has anyone tried MCT oil for candida? Is that better tan taking a softgel or two of caprylic acid?

2. Has anyone tried the spit test for candida after a candida diet and/or treatment, and the spit acted differently when you spit into water?

3. I went to a doctor and asked her to test for SIBO and candida. I read the papers today. It said they did an OVA + parasite exam and a test for H. Pylori. They came back negative. Do these tests test for candida and SIBO?

3. JasonP
      No Mood

JasonP Member

Tinnitus Since:
      6/2006
      Has anyone on here ever have Candida in the gut? If so, how were you diagnosed, how did it make you feel, and what was your treatment? Did your treatment make you feel worse temporarily? Did the treatment help tinnitus or your mood?

Just curious, thanks.

4. Jcmc

Jcmc Member

Tinnitus Since:
      11/2020
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Very Loud Headphones!
      I want to know too.

5. JasonP
      No Mood

JasonP Member

Tinnitus Since:
      6/2006
      Okay, so I took Caprylic Acid on two separate occasions last year and this year which is supposed to work on Candida.

On both occasions, my anxiety went down, brain fog went down, sleep was better, heart rate went down significantly, I was able to go to sleep earlier than very late night, tinnitus wasn't bothersome, less nausea, less bloating... However, both times I started to get depressed and more fatigued. Perhaps this is due to lowering my heart rate or due to Candida die off? I'm not really sure. I got off of it and my sleep went "haywire" again the very next night. I did the Candida "Spit Test" this morning and if the spit test is accurate, I have Candida.

Has anyone tried Caprylic Acid and got depressed temporarily but then got better? Should I add probiotics? Can I really trust the "spit test"? To be fair the depressed feeling I got felt similar to how I felt 20 years ago before I got on any medications for depression or had tinnitus so maybe it would make me my "old self" again which has pros and cons.

6. Brian P

Brian P Member

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ménière’s disease
      Candida is real, but if you have noise-induced tinnitus, it won’t do anything treating it.