Chime Sounds When Turning Head Side to Side

Discussion in 'Support' started by cowdodge, Jun 29, 2015.

tinnitus forum
    1. cowdodge
      Grumpy

cowdodge Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Ok I'm going to describe a sound that occures when I turn my head side to side and its sort of a flute noise. I only happens when I regerously move my head side to side. Also when I'm walking at a brisk pace and have ear plugs on this noise go oft and on when I take forward footsteps or stomp my heals. Another person discribed from another chat sight discribed this reaction and I was wondering if this happens to other folks on this site. This sound has been going ever since I developed the T's . Wish I could discribe it better

2. PaulBe

PaulBe Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      11/2013
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Probably sound, though never proven
      I know exactly what you mean. I also get it in the affected ear with chewing, as well as shaking me head.

3. cowdodge
      Grumpy

cowdodge Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Have you ever ask any doctor what that noise could be comming from? Would be interesting to know? By the way what kind of car is that in the picture?

4. PaulBe

PaulBe Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      11/2013
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Probably sound, though never proven
      I wondered if anybody would wonder. Its a Zil from Russia. Came out about 1956.

I gave up asking doctors anything. Once you say Tinnitus they aren't interested any further in you.