Comparing Notes

Discussion in 'Support' started by Chrissyh, Apr 23, 2015.

1. Chrissyh

Chrissyh Member

Tinnitus Since:
      February 2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unlnown
      Hi
      Just wanted to ask people if the way I have been acting over the last 2 months is completely over the top.

When my t first started I slept really badly and during the day I was convinced sleep deprivation would eventually kill me.

I walked round like a zombie pale faced exhausted just to repeat the process over and over again during the day I thought about T none stop walking from room to room monitoring it and feeling anxious and sick when either I was about to enter a quiet room or bed time was approaching.

Food had no importance in my life rarely eating and lost weight.

Now I am calmer, sleep better good 7 hours without masking, eat well and although T is still there I can forget about it for a few hours in the day.

It's still early I know I haven't taken any meds.

Does this mean I'm on the mend should this have happened sooner or am I on track for getting my life back?

Would welcome anyone's personal story.

Thinking of you all.

2. linearb
      Psychedelic

linearb Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

beliefs are makyo and reality ignores them
      Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      that all sounds very normal to me, and I'd say that if your sleep has returned to something like normal after only 2 months, you're doing very well indeed :)

• Agree Agree x 1
    3. Joshua

Joshua Member

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Who knows?
      That sounds what I'm hoping will happen to me, soon. Seems like you're habituating. My first week was as awful as you describe. I'm trying to make the best of things now but I still find my T merciless. Good for you!

4. NiNyu

NiNyu Member

Tinnitus Since:
      29/12/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      barotrauma? stress?
      If that was possible.. I have killer reactive T, every freaking lil sound makes it explode. No need to look for it. I've the feeling I'm probably just one of a hand full of extreme reactive T sufferers here.