Complexed and Fluctuating Sounds

Discussion in 'Support' started by vermillion, Dec 8, 2017.

1. vermillion
      Whistles

vermillion Member Podcast Patron Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Fluconazole
      Yesterday I couldn't believe how my tinnitus has developed by terms of sound quality. It's not only the basic tonal ringing. I have so many weird sounds that are fluctuating every second that I can't describe with words. My fridge for example sounds alike. ChhhhhchhhhCHHHHchhhhhh...pause....chhhhhChhhhCHHHH and over that those eeeeeeEEEEEEeeEEeeeeeEEEeeeEeEEe.

Totally random, plus Morse beeps. I was like...the hell with it, just go to sleep. But I got stressed eventually.

It's not just hearing loss, is it? What's going on with my body? Is it severe nerve damage? It's truly sad. I wish there was some real help.

• Good Question Good Question x 1
    2. PatrickG

PatrickG Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Punch/kick to the right ear
      I have the same thing. Lots of sound that are changing and fluctuating every single second. You're not alone.

3. linearb
      Psychedelic

linearb Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

beliefs are makyo and reality ignores them
      Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      @vermillion that doesn't sound like severe nerve damage to me, it sounds like run off the mill tinnitus.

Give it a few years; your brain and consciousness will probably figure it out to some extent.

4. BuzzyBee
      Bookworm

BuzzyBee Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Not Sure
      The morse beeps are the weirdest! Just know that it's normal for tinnitus to have different sounds. Some people even have musical tinnitus.

5. SilverSpiral
      Sad

SilverSpiral Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      ACOUSTIC TRAUMA
      my hearing is torture too, i can't even watch a documentary on tv because the soft music they have in the background creates horrible resonances, this is ridiculous, it can't stay like this forever. i thought it would get better by now. hundreds of days of constant tones, constant hyperacusis, and constant distorted hearing/dycasusis "reactive tinnitus"(?) whatever this torture is.

6. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      vermillion
      Whistles

vermillion Member Podcast Patron Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Fluconazole
      It hasn't got better for me either. Has it progressed/worsen gradually for you?

7. Lilah
      Mellow

Lilah Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      Does anyone know what is the cause of the fluctuating sounds? I can't predict what mine will sound like in 10 minutes.