Daily Headaches from Tinnitus

Discussion in 'Support' started by Tex, Feb 19, 2019.

1. Tex

Tex Member

Tinnitus Since:
      08/2008
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise Exposure
      I get headaches from tinnitus daily, every day. Some days it is just a nuisance, some days worse.

I try my best to avoid aspirin or ibuprofen if I can simply because too much of either is bad for the kidneys. And I don't want to build up a tolerance to where it doesn't work. I'm a little leery about acetaminophen as well.

Several years ago I read an article that said for people who get migraines that if they feel one coming on try to get to a Starbucks and get, and I could miss this, a frozen Frappuccino. Something about the cold and the caffeine is supposed to do the trick. Well I just don't do ridiculously high Starbucks. What I have done is black coffee over ice. And it helped quite a bit. And the coffee was refrigerated first, so it isn't watered down too much melting ice.

Today I discovered something new. My wife has a Kuerig coffee maker. I never used it either. But I noticed this Walmart Great Value Caramel Cappuccino in the basket. I made that over ice. Bang... headache gone. I'll be buying a box of that tomorrow!!!