Does This Sound Like Hearing Loss?

Discussion in 'Support' started by Karam, Oct 12, 2016.

tinnitus forum
    1. Karam

Karam Member

Tinnitus Since:
      22/07/16
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      Ok so I'm sorry for posting so much but I'm very worried.

I think I have hearing loss at 15 years of age. This has been going on for like a week. I have sound sensitivity or hyperacusis that has recently gotten better but this is probably from Hearing loss.

So basically recently my hearing is very down whenever someone talks it feels so quiet, I have made a GP appointment for Friday for a potential ear infection due to alöergies/cold but I'm really scared!

A lot of things have been going on recently sound distortion, fullness, dulled hearing, pain in ears new tinnitus tone!?

Please help, should I be worried?

2. glynis-harbron
      Feminine

glynis-harbron Member Benefactor Hall of Fame Ambassador Team Awareness Team Research

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Meniere's Disease
      With tinnitus comes hearing fluctuation and that is quite normal.
      You say you have a new sound so could be the reason of your hearing as dropped that should be tempory and possibly due to allergy or cold mucous.
      Great you are seeing your doctor so let them do the worrying and try relax for the evening....lots of love glynis

3. Karam

Karam Member

Tinnitus Since:
      22/07/16
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      • Like Like x 1