Double Frequency Tinnitus Now, What a Blessing!!

Discussion in 'Support' started by bwspot, Nov 2, 2014.

1. bwspot

bwspot Member

Tinnitus Since:
      06/13/2014
      So my t was high frequency and mostly I would feel in in both ears but many times it would be more on the left side. I kind of got used to it and was able to sleep and do stuff hoping it would go away one day. But that was not enough. I got my reward for trying to figure out my t. Extras, extras.
      Lower freq t in the right ear now. Constant sound similar to the one that comes out of the fridge (the high frequency)
      So now i am blessed and I have two friends instead of one. Pure stereo.
      Life is great. I guess more will come over time and someday I will have a band in my ears.

What a nightmare. How our creators could invent such a torture? And you cannot do anything. It's like laying on the floor while seeing approaching huge stone coming at you and no matter how much you try you cannot move. The stone must hit you.

• Hug Hug x 4
      • Agree Agree x 2
    2. Danny Boy
      Cheerful

Danny Boy Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      7/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ear infection
      Something can be done, but let me tell you why there isn't a cure...Because of money, money and more money. If tinnitus had funding to be researched as much as an ebola vaccine, then a cure would be found. I'll be honest, it does make me question if there is a god, if he would allow something like this to exist...But then I just keep saying, actually, humanity allowing this to exist is the problem.

• Agree Agree x 4
    3. Telis

Telis Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      11/2013
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Drugs barotrauma
      Humanity can not understand how bad this condition can be. You tell people and most think yeah big deal, a little ringing in your ears, what's the big deal....why even fight for a cure, it's not harmful and won't be killing anyone.

• Agree Agree x 2
    4. Eric N

Eric N Member Podcast Patron Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2012, 03/2016, 05/2017, 05/2018
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      noise + 3 major increases via (shouting / MRI/ flu+Tylenol)
      They don't as far as science is concerned there is no evidence that a creator exists.

5. Sven
      Fine

Sven Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      06/1999
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud music
      The God discussion has no point, but I do think there are enough tinnitus sufferers out there to make it worthwhile for a medical company to come up with a cure.

6. Sven
      Fine

Sven Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      06/1999
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud music
      @bwspot : Did something happen that caused the tinnitus to "spread"?

7. Danny Boy
      Cheerful

Tinnitus Since:
      7/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ear infection
      There's over 400 million worldwide have tinnitus...That's a big market there...

8. valeri

valeri Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      09/2011
      Sure is but nobody cares!

9. Danny Boy
      Cheerful

Tinnitus Since:
      7/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ear infection
      I agree. Normal people will never know the torture that is tinnitus...

10. awbw8
      Balanced

awbw8 Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2013
      @bwspot Ugh, I am so sorry. That sucks. I'm sorry you have to deal with a new tone, but it may fade. I've had sounds come and go over long periods of time. There's hope!

And just from a more positive angle, not everyone who doesn't have T thinks tinnitus sounds like a walk in the park. I would say 90% of people I tell about my T are kind of like, "Oh my God, I'm so sorry." I know not everyone reacts that way at all, but some people who don't have T are fighting battles that I wouldn't trade with them for. It's always just a reminder to be kind to everyone we meet.

• Agree Agree x 2
    11. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      bwspot

bwspot Member

Tinnitus Since:
      06/13/2014
      Not sure what you mean?

12. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      bwspot

bwspot Member

Tinnitus Since:
      06/13/2014
      thx, it kind of slowly fades, i hope this new sound will mute and leave 1 T only

13. Sven
      Fine

Sven Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      06/1999
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud music
      Did noise or something else cause the tinnitus to start in your other ear, or did it "just happen"?

14. Lisa Robinson
      Depressed

Lisa Robinson Member

Tinnitus Since:
      19/09/2013
      Does anyone know why it goes to and down and more than one tone? Happening to me today. Was ok in the morning and now two tones and louder.

What ever happened to just normal tinnitus like a ring? it's all this craziness with it I hate. :(

15. Danny Boy
      Cheerful

Tinnitus Since:
      7/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Ear infection
      That happens to me...My tinnitus is really quiet in the morning, then suddenly, in the afternoon, the tinnitus goes crazy.

16. Lisa Robinson
      Depressed

Lisa Robinson Member

Tinnitus Since:
      19/09/2013

Just makes me give up hope :( mine can be triggered by people who have to shout rather than talk, or my sister constantly having the washing machine on and slamming things around.

17. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      bwspot

bwspot Member

Tinnitus Since:
      06/13/2014
      Just happened

18. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      bwspot

bwspot Member

Tinnitus Since:
      06/13/2014
      When I go to sleep my t is changing pitch and volume like crazy . It feels like a broken sound that cannot decide who it wants to be at the moment.

19. Larry OT
      No Mood

Larry OT Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Volume, meds and motorcycles
      @bwspot
      You have exactly what I have. Same thing happened to me. I had high pitch in left ear mostly, but right ear picked up on it...then I developed a low refrigerator like hum in right ear a weeks ago. Fun, huh?
      My high pitch T also now changes pitch constantly, up and down.
      I had this sudden healing loss in the low pitch ear with the hum and was put on prednisone when it first happened. My hearing came back slightly but the hum remained. At times my head vibrates from it. uhg!

20. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      bwspot

bwspot Member

Tinnitus Since:
      06/13/2014
      T is unpredictable B. Now I noticed louder rind turning on out of nowhere.
      Also, this morning when I woke up and lifted my body new ring turned on.
      I listed to it and it went away. Such a B.

21. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      bwspot

bwspot Member

Tinnitus Since:
      06/13/2014
      I just gave it a second thought and I think that that second freq t showed up after I took a bath and put my head under water for few seconds. I wanted to see what would I hear under water.
      I wonder could there be any relation? Could that bath screw my right ear and pickup new t because of water contact?
      If @Dr. Nagler could comment that would be great. I am wondering if this new t might be something that can be easy to fix as it was due to water contact?