Ears Squeak When I Talk?

Discussion in 'Support' started by Flexi, Apr 29, 2014.

1. Flexi
      Stressed

Flexi Member

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2014
      Hi
      when i speak certain words i hear a squeak in my left ear and sometimes when t is elevated other peoples speech occasionally causes squeaks in my left ear

is this normal?
      i cant hear the t right now but when i speak i hear a squeak. not all words but some words.

yesterday the squeaks were really bad because i hadnt slept in 2 days running and was really tired. last night i slept pretty well with the help of raindrop app on my phone and headphones so the t and myself are much more relaxed.

hope anxiety doesnt kick in again!!

thanks

2. shan
      Lurking

shan Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      God knows
      I do recall having the same issue on certain occasions over the years I have had T. Each time it went off eventually. Don't worry too much about it. :)

3. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Flexi
      Stressed

Flexi Member

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2014
      Its really annoying. Seems to only happen whe. I speak loud or someone else speaks loud next to me. Everyday sounds to bother me.
      Could this be hyperacusis. I did remember having the same a couple of weeks ago but it went away.

4. Valentin

Valentin Member

Tinnitus Since:
      17/08/2013
      tympany tensor :) i got that aswell, more than 12 years now

5. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Flexi
      Stressed

Flexi Member

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2014
      12 years. Your kidding me!!!. Is it related to T?
      Does it go away or is there anything for it?

6. II Packy II
      Doubtful

II Packy II Member

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2012
      I have this going on but it happens with music as well

7. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Flexi
      Stressed

Flexi Member

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2014
      I cant work out if its H. Everyday sounds are fine and i dont react differently to them. Its just when im speaking or someone else speaks.

Like T this only happens more when im tired. Its more annoying than the T.
      Is there any treatments for H if it is that?

8. Tenna
      Anime

Tenna Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2013
      Flexi as far as I've read and understood it goes away when h does

9. Valentin

Valentin Member

Tinnitus Since:
      17/08/2013
      it's related to acoustic trauma in my case but at that time i didn't have tinnitus,that was back in 2002 there were no websites like tinnitustalk unfortunately :(

but it's a bening thing, it doesn"t make any pain, it's just a feeling, like hairs moving along with the wind.

10. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Flexi
      Stressed

Flexi Member

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2014
      Does this mean H does go away?

11. Tenna
      Anime

Tenna Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2013
      Its like an anxiety, overreaction, which like any other requires training at overcoming it, for good reasons i cant tell you whether it will as that isnt up to me, it seems like the case for most anyhow. Ibe been having consistant ear popping, ttts for couple of months, it varies during the day in great degrees, worst in the morning where im not used to sounds.

• Agree Agree x 1
    12. Tenna
      Anime

Tenna Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2013
      I actually noticed the pattern for me. It started when I stayed at my dad's gf's place: she has a super loud kid (a one-direction screamer). The kid stayed in my house 1 week ago and right after i started noticing burning in my ear, so it's the anticipation of the threat for me, she screamed a couple of times into my ears right before ttts started so naturally she's their worst enemy. Also she's an autist kid, giving her less of a filter, making her the victim -.-...