Elevated IgE and Prolactin, Low NK Cells, and Neutropenia with Tinnitus — Treatment Strategy?

Discussion in 'Support' started by Curadh, Nov 18, 2022.

1. Curadh
      Depressed

Curadh Member

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2022
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Depot injection
      Hi all,

I have been battling this damn tinnitus 8 months. I also have Patulous Eustachian Tube and popping/clicking of my spine/breastbone/cervical spine etc. My recent blood results show elevated IgE, six times above the threshold, elevated prolactin, and neutropenia. I also have low NK cells. I have chronic dermatitis and rhinitis. The blood results have been there nearly two years, starting with the COVID-19 vaccine. And as you may have guessed, no, doctors don't want to know.

I am considering how to go about taking these. Reasoning as follows:
      • Prolactin - associated with high stress - which might perpetuate tinnitus - Cabergoline lowers it
      • IgE - possibly chronic dermatitis/rhinitis - maybe something allergy related perpetuating tinnitus - Montelukast can lower this
      • Neutropenia/NK cells - possibly related to damaged immune system following the vaccine - Thymosin Alpha 1 can help generate NK cells and restore immune function - maybe my immune system functioning again can clear something causing the tinnitus. I also have Thymosin Beta 4 (TB-500)
      • Problems with Eustachian tube/joints - may be stenosis in my cervical spine causing the tinnitus - BPC-157 may be able to help here - or MK-677 or Ostarine
      Any ideas on a strategy?

MK-677 may increase prolactin so I might hold off on that.

I have a feeling IgE and prolactin are linked, maybe something is suppressing the immune system and that is why I'm not dealing with allergens, leading to creation of more IgE and more systemic stress creating prolactin.

What do I try to attack first? If there is a hidden autoimmune process then stimulating the immune system will cause problems..

Please help :/

• Good Question Good Question x 1