Energy Healing

Discussion in 'Alternative Treatments and Research' started by Grace, Jul 8, 2014.

1. Grace
      No Mood

Grace Member

Tinnitus Since:
      11/14/2013
      I spoke with a lady i work with and she used to have like a chronic back pain problem, and said she went to an energy "healer", and swore up and down how these people have a gift and cured her backpain. Idk if it works or not, but she seemed pretty optimistic about it. Sounds weird and stupid honestly but i do have an open mind about things and have seen psychic mediums that blew my mind away so these people definally have "something" a gift, or whatever. Anyways supposively theres people out there who claim who had there T cured... Would anyone be desperate or openminded enough to try this? Reminds me of LLLT using energy so i could see that it could "possibly" work, who knows. http://energyhealersteve.com/can-tinnitus-be-cured-or-healed/

• Like Like x 1
    2. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Grace
      No Mood

Grace Member

Tinnitus Since:
      11/14/2013
      This guy also claims to sell LLLT pens in las vegas, US... I thought they were banned in the united states?

3. BobDigi
      Kick ass

BobDigi Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud noise
      You have to be so careful with alternative treatments. A few work, the vast majority don't. If you're willing to believe something, no matter how rediculous, there will always be someone round the corner willing to sell you the product. I have two friends who have a lot of money. They pay a lady with a machine that they believe tells you what diseases you may have in the future, your general health and what vitamins you are lacking.
      If you Used the machine on the same person twice in a row, the results would be extremely varied. But of course the lady wont allow that.
      As they say, a fool and his money are easily parted. It doesn't matter. They have loads of money. And the whole thing gives them piece of mind. Albeit a false piece of mind. A placebo effect is a good thing if positive.
      As i say, some of these things work. But just don't be fooled my a snake oil salesman with a lab coat on.

• Like Like x 1
      • Agree Agree x 1
    4. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Grace
      No Mood

Grace Member

Tinnitus Since:
      11/14/2013
      Yeah does sound like a crock lol reminds of that jailmate in the green mile that healed that women of cancer

• Like Like x 1
    5. Bork Jenksten
      Pooptoast

Bork Jenksten Member

Tinnitus Since:
      5/1967
      I've done three 1 hour sessions with this guy and though he is nice, nothing happened. I did it mostly for severe H but I do have tinnitus. No change in anything. He gives a free ten minute sample though if you are curious.