ENT Advice

Discussion in 'Dr. Stephen Nagler (MD)' started by Littlebailey, May 4, 2014.

1. Dr. Nagler is not answering questions.
    Dismiss Notice
    1. Littlebailey

Littlebailey Member

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2014
      Dr. Nagler, I was wondering if you could recommend a good ENT doctor in the state of Oregon so I could see about my possible ETD/Otitis Media issues. You were recommended by others on the board as someone who might know. I live in Bend, Oregon, which seems to have but one clinic of six or seven doctors, but given my central location, I might be able to travel to see someone if he were known to be good. I'm looking not so much to find out about my T per se, but mainly to follow up on my initial visit of Otitis Media/inflamed ear from the urgent care doctor I saw about a month ago. Hopefully, if treatment were in order, the T might subside in due course. My symptoms of constant ear crackling with swallowing, yawning, burping, and occasional feelings of mild ear pressure have not increased or abated, but have remained constant with seemingly no end or change in sight. It's definitely more in left ear than my right, but they both crackle. Like the crackling you get when you drive up into the mountains, or descend on an airplane.

If you had any recommendations they would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

2. Dr. Nagler

Dr. Nagler Member Clinician Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      04/1994
      You might try Dr. Baker Yong-Bing Shi in Portland. He is excellent, and I hold him in very high regard.

Dr. Stephen Nagler