Feedback/Ringing When Talking

Discussion in 'Support' started by kevin89carolina, May 21, 2014.

1. bwspot

bwspot Member

Tinnitus Since:
      06/13/2014
      I do have same. It started 2-3 weeks after I got T. Mostly the sound of coming train aggravates it, squeezing plastic bags, water in the sink, and sometimes sadly my moms voice does it. It seems to me that this happens just after T happens. Some kind of self defense mechanism saying this is too loud, back off. I just wonder if backing off for some time will fix the issue.

2. wolfmagic

wolfmagic Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      sciatic back attack
      do any of you know your bloodwork results for the following: homocysteine, uric acid, vit Bs incl B2, B6, B9, B12, vit D?

do any of you know your top 20 genetic variants (we all have them) i.e. MTHFR that any DNA spit test like 23andme/ancestry encodes? get your 99$ DNA spit test done, then upload your file to 3rd party sites to discover your 'genetic challenges' unique to you (unlike siblings/parents) that you can then look at rebalancing.

i'm more than half certain they would appear similar to mine, thus give insight/perspective on what's going on at the root of this and many other issues you may not have shared or related together, as the medical world tends to isolate.