Feeling Anxious

Discussion in 'Support' started by robertmaverick, Jan 27, 2018.

1. robertmaverick
      Alone

robertmaverick Member

Tinnitus Since:
      11/2012
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise induced
      Hello,

A few days ago, I was attending a large convention and during the day there was this constant background chatter of all the people speaking at the same time. It wasn't particularly loud, as in I didn't have to raise my voice for people to hear me, but because of it (I think), right now that 'reactive' type of tone is back. Its like a glassy whine, which only comes about when I hear certain sounds. I am watching Friends on Netflix right now and every time when I hear the laugh track, I hear 'e-e-e-e-e-e-e' as long as the laugh track is playing. When I plug my ears I also hear it a little bit, but at a much lower volume. It also reacts to other sounds.

Ugh, just feeling anxious I guess. I was doing really great since the last few months so I am hoping this is just a minor setback and that reactivity will go away.

Thanks for reading!

2. Burnsie

Burnsie Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Maybe your nerves are causing your ears to react differently...like muscle spasms etc. Think that's what happened to me when I got my t 2 years ago. Like a tinny sound over everything