Found My Frequencies! 5770 and 13714 Bi-Lateral and Phasing

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by tcsmythe, Nov 8, 2017.

1. tcsmythe

tcsmythe Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      I've had it since I was 11 years old! Usually I can just ignore it or tune it out, but it is at least 30db all the time.
      I'm an acoustic musician, so drums, bass and volume are not the cause. Just checking in to see if there's been anything new discovered about it in the last 20 years.

2. billie48
      Sunshine

billie48 Member Benefactor Ambassador Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2009
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      not sure
      Welcome to the forum! So are you asking if there are other causes that can aggravate your tinnitus besides acoustic trauma? If not acoustic trauma by loud band sounds, there are many other causes which can trigger or aggravate tinnitus including but not limited to drug reaction or side-effects from ototoxic drugs, ear wax build-up, ear-wax removal suction, inner ear infection, Eustachian tube infection or ETD, ear drum injury, fluid build-up in ears feeling pressured or fullness, sinus infection & congestion especially with a bad cold, TMJ, TTTS, high blood pressure or blood circulation problem, loud noise exposure or acoustic trauma/shock (other sounds not necessarily from music), head trauma & injury, neck injury or muscle problems, hearing loss, Meniere's Decease, barotrauma from sudden change of air pressure such as during landing & taking off on flights especially with blocked nose causing failure to balance the pressure changes, slapping of the ears, deep grief for the loss of loved ones, untreated sleep apnea, extreme, extended stress, anxiety & panic disorder, sleep deprivation, etc.