Gaining Super Powers!?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Filip, Aug 27, 2016.

1. Filip

Filip Member

Tinnitus Since:
      7/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Loud earbuds music/ear infection
      Has anyone gained enhanced senses like Spidey senses or hawk eye vision? Just wondering because you know ye hear about people losing the eye sight and their hearing is enhanced, so just wondering if we have any crime fighting super heroes in forums today?

2. Starlord

Starlord Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Noise induced
      Did you by any chance just watch that thriller movie (Don't Breathe) that just came out?

Barbra Streisand used to refer to her tinnitus as superhuman hearing because back in the day she thought that the sound occurred naturally in our surroundings but normal people couldn't hear it.

3. Alue
      No Mood

Alue Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      01/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic Trauma
      Does hyperacusis count?

• Agree Agree x 2
    4. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Filip

Filip Member

Tinnitus Since:
      7/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:

Oh I didn't watch that horror movie but I know what movie ye talkinh about. I avoid all horror related stuff because I can't handle it. Ah I got the idea from old tv spider man and movie daredevil lol but those are old memories I just started thinking about it after playing GTA San Andreas they introduce a character who is part of the traid and is completely blind but how his senses enchanced he is able to walk without a cane and to shoot up thugs, so I just than started thinking about those super heros.. yea it's a lot xd

5. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Filip

Filip Member

Tinnitus Since:
      7/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Like idk I just though it would be kinda fun idea to turn negative tinnitus as a positive thing

6. Mario martz
      Creative

Mario martz Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2016
      lol