Get Up and Smile

Discussion in 'Support' started by maltese, Nov 23, 2016.

1. maltese
      Batty

maltese Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Club
      Hi guys,

I had a terrible day today - T, H, aural fullness, anxiety, more anxiety. As bad as it was during the first days after the onset.

No ability to concentrate -> no work done -> even more anxiety. Exams and deadlines coming!

It's never as bad as you might think. I won't give up. Ever.

I meditated for 15 minutes. I'm smiling right now. And crying a bit, but not because I'm sad. Because life is beautiful. And there is so much amazing stuff to do.

Can I go out to club? Eeehhh... no. But yes, I can play FIFA with my friends on Saturday. Yes, I can invite that girl I met for a coffee. I can go hiking. I can watch Michael McIntyre on Netflix. (Any stand-up comedy fans?)

I have all those plans for fun stuff now. Why I was depressed in the first place? I don't even remember.
      Time to do some programming :rockingbanana: I will need shower sounds to concentrate today but I can still do all those fun things :)

Never give up. It's always going to be better. Even if it's really f*****g bad.

I know what you feel. Yes, I hear it too. And what? It's nothing. Nothing. Just go, do stuff. Leave the house. Talk to people.

You will be fine.

• Like x 2
      • Agree x 1
      • Hug x 1
      • Winner x 1
      • Optimistic x 1
    2. Jomo

Jomo Member

Tinnitus Since:
      9/4/16
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      going for a rim shot on the snare drum.
      It gets better man...im on almost 3 months and i have found it to be much easier to deal with than the first week. One thing that has helped me is the ACRN therapy on the general fuzz website. I suggest checking it out. I listen to a recording of it on my phone for at least an hour to 4 hours a day. I dont use any drugs and i get a full nights sleep without waking up.

http://www.generalfuzz.net/acrn/

3. snow47
      Cold

snow47 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      I think pressure to jaw. I don't know.
      I'm glad for you. But I totally depressed. Even my ENT said to "me your T is from muscle contraction that is because of stress".
      But when my ear blocked and headache start I just think about past.