Going to a Church Christmas Party...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by christine kauhane, Dec 9, 2013.

1. christine kauhane
      Sunshine

christine kauhane Member

Tinnitus Since:
      june 9th 2013
      Tonight i'm going to a church Christmas party:angelic:it should be fun,:D my husband and children will al be going that's what makes it so nice.. there will be intertainment so i'm taking my ear plugs :headphone:. T:whistle: has been really good to me these past 3 weeks i have been treating it like a friend:huganimation:not letting it get the best of me , i enjoy life, food and i laugh more than ever :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:. and in return the T has repaid me well:beeranimation:.. I have retuned back to work after being out for 3 months, for a (neck injury:arghh:) that i got from work and the T has adjusted well no change even at work LOVE IT... my sleep has changed too i k
      now sleep 8 hours without waking up :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep: thank you Lord for the strength each and everyday.... Tonight i'm entering in the dessert challenge I'm making a chocolate candy cane cake with whip cream and pray that i win lol:love: wish me luck everyone... thank to you soon.....

• Like Like x 3
      • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    2. Sherri786
      Dreaming

Sherri786 Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      03/2013
      Hey have fun Christine, so good to read this , yum... Choc candy cane cake ! Xoxo
      And yes laughter's the best medicine <3

3. Karen
      Talkative

Karen Manager Staff Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2010
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      First time: Noise 2nd Time: Ototoxic drug
      Sounds like fun, Christine! I'm so glad your T is doing so much better.

Good luck with your yummy-sounding candy cane cake!! :hungry:

Happy holidays!
      Karen

4. marcp
      Irritated

marcp Member

Tinnitus Since:
      September 2013
      Have a great time Christine! Wish I could get me some of that cake lol

5. Cher69
      Fine

Cher69 Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      20/5/2013
      Lovely post to read hope you all have a good time and the cake sounds amazing yummy xx

6. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      christine kauhane
      Sunshine

christine kauhane Member

Tinnitus Since:
      june 9th 2013
      thank you very much everyone.. all went well had lots of fun:thankyousign: cake did well i came in 2nd place 50 dollars ya :woot: lol i'm feeling sleepy had a cup of sleepy time tea so off to bed i shall go ..:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep: oh and if i could i would send all of you some cake :hungry:... good night ..... amd mahaaaaaaloooooooo...