Guys, It's VERY Possible That a Cure Is Right in Front of Us...

Discussion in 'Support' started by Eric S, May 15, 2016.

1. Zorro!
      Wtf

Zorro! Member

portal___the_cake_is_a_lie__by_caycowa-d4f8x5o.png

• Funny Funny x 4
      • Like Like x 1
      • Agree Agree x 1
    2. Path Maker

Path Maker Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      acoustic
      @Zorro! Thanks for the laugh!!!

3. Cityjohn
      Inspired

Cityjohn Member

Tinnitus Since:
      5:10 PM 03/02/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Scombroid food poisoning.
      I'm a little tired of the public's mistrust of scientists. I'm an astrophysics major, one day I opened up the observatory for the public and a guy came up to me and said the Eskimo's reported that the earth's axis had shifted 29 degrees. I told him the Eskimo's must have reprogrammed my telescope that night because its program was tracking the sun perfectly all day long to within six thousands of a degree, and people said I was being rough..
      Youtube and reddit are not sources of knowledge, and if anyone here could really write a book I suggest you do so that we may examine the sources in it.

Since I got my tinnitus after being acutely poisoned with something main stream science considers to only cause acute problems, albeit based on a limited sample size and experience. I am the one here most willing to listen to hypotheses linking food to tinnitus, to the food industry's criminal and immoral behavior, and to the scientific communities collective ignorance.

When I said the logical step forward was an experiment I was being nice, what I meant was, the only step forward is an experiment. And I still offer my services in designing and even performing it once I get a large enough to live on list of foods that the hypothesis presumes will cure tinnitus.

• Like Like x 2
      • Genius Genius x 2
      • Agree Agree x 1
    4. Ears Hurt

Ears Hurt Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2012
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Whiplash or Buzzer (abuse from ex)
      @Cityjohn I think people are just not educated of the sciences to understand the basis behind it. Your presence is valuable to this site, so thank you for being a contributor. I read a lot of your posts, and they are all very well thought out. Any experiment you can provide the foods being a contribution to a cure is going to be of great value.

• Agree Agree x 3
      • Friendly Friendly x 1
    5. Path Maker

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      acoustic
      Agreed! It's one thing to make the point of how so much of the food industry is criminal and immoral.

That said, blanket bashing ALL of science and medicine is also very wrong!

It takes a great deal more work to plod forward creatively and investigatively (new word! :) ). And it's worth it! I think a well-designed "food study" would be great to do!

(Can I be on the pancakes-and-maple-syrup-for-three-straight-weeks team??? :) :) :) ). Oh, wait! I once WAS on that team. Didn't do much to help with anything physical, but it sure tasted good!

• Agree Agree x 1
      • Funny Funny x 1
    6. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Eric S

Eric S Member

Tinnitus Since:
      January
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Likely Noise Exposure
      Ok, I will admit that my wording may have had hints of blanket bashing all "scientists" or "practitioners" etc. I do not think that they themselves are all bad. In fact I think most of them probably mean well. But they are mere pawns to the corporate atrocity which tainted their very schooling and thus bent their function to corporate will. As a consequence, my complete and utter hatred for this sociopathy gets unloaded on the messenger, at least seemingly by my admittedly aggressive wording. But the facts remain the same. You guys need to see the entire picture here. We're getting fucked and poisoned when the cause of all of our chronic ailments is the parasitic machine from whence our lack of knowledge and subsequent cellular malnourishment came. You need to look at this.

• Like Like x 1
    7. Path Maker

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      acoustic
      @Eric S Many of us here are in AGREEMENT with you. But now, on to real solutions! I get your rage, really I do. I am similarly angry about that, and also about many other societal abominations!

What we need to do, as individuals, and collectively, is to learn and disseminate the better information we are aware of.

Did you check out the chrisbeatcancer link I put somewhere up above? Chris has experienced this all firsthand, and made it part of his life's mission to educate and help. Please take a look at his site. It is loaded with good information.

My entire life changed, by gradual degrees, as I journeyed into radically different eating habits than what I grew up with and was conditioned to. I know more about food purity and about all the deceptive practices of the food industry than I could ever list here. I did my research.

The thing is, we can "rage against the machine" all we want. And to an extent, we need to and should. Do you notice that over the past few years, public clamoring has moved "organic" more to the forefront? That gradually, stores are expanding their selections of this stuff?

Now it's not perfect. For instance, this whole "cage free hens" thing can be a real sham if you look closely and see how SOME breeders get around that label, and the chickens are still CRAMMED into a small (albeit "cageless") space. So you have to go and look for the "certified humane" label and the better breeders and pay the higher prices.

It ain't perfect.

Then there is the organic "junk" food, and the continued use of questionable things EVEN in organic foods (carageenan, xanthan gums, "natural flavorings" <<--which very well may contain hidden glutamates, etc.).

So you see, I think many people on this thread are already on board with your points.

But again, let's try to make our own progress here, then, with the discussion you've started (and thank you for that! :) ), and try some things out for ourselves in the direction of tinnitus relief, etc. And yes, even just generally discussing the ways to find and select better food choices. (We already, I hope, KNOW not to fill our grocery carts with boxes and bags and bottles of high fructose crapola.).

• Like Like x 1
    8. hoper
      Lonely

hoper Member

Tinnitus Since:
      -
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      -
      so is there a cure in front of us or not? :dunno:

9. linearb
      Psychedelic

linearb Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

beliefs are makyo and reality ignores them
      Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      chemtrails, I think. Oddly, most tinnitus is caused by chemtrails, but the new chemtrail technology that's going to be available next year might fix it for a lot of folks.

• Funny Funny x 1
    10. Mario martz
      Creative

Mario martz Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2016
      what are chemtrails? :O

11. Zorro!
      Wtf

Zorro! Member

They are something that Grateful Dead followers travel on. ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
    12. Mario martz
      Creative

Mario martz Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2016
      sooooo funny o_O:meh::meh::meh:

• Hug Hug x 1
      • Good Question Good Question x 1
    13. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Eric S

Eric S Member

Tinnitus Since:
      January
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Likely Noise Exposure
      What the fuck happened to this thread?

• Agree Agree x 1
      • Funny Funny x 1
    14. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Eric S

Eric S Member

Tinnitus Since:
      January
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Likely Noise Exposure
      Ok, just had an idea. The sound of tinnitus is the sound of the body trying to repair itself. This explains why you hear ringing after a concert, but then it goes away (because it repairs itself). This also explains why people report that it often tends to increase at night, as the body always does most of its self repair when you're sleeping. That's why we sleep at all. And we are expected to sleep at night, like most other mammals. The reason the ringing persists, is because the damage has gotten to the point that it lacks the extra nutrients to do the additional repairs, thus repair is prolonged indefinitely. BAM! Suck my dick.

• Funny Funny x 2
      • Like Like x 1
      • Hug Hug x 1
    15. Mario martz
      Creative

Mario martz Member

Tinnitus Since:
      02/2016
      Eric! hahahah
      dont use bad words, lol
      the things you say, Does MAKE SENSE.
      im gonna do this diet, since im in month 3 and i have nothing to loose.
      i think what is the most important here.
      is that you are T FREE
      Thats amazing, if people have doubts or whatever thats up to them.
      i encourage you to write your story, in the success stories so new suffers can have this information :)

16. click
      Blah

click Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      06/04/2012
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Not sure
      I believe that having a healthy diet could make T onset more likely if something that is not normally consumed is introduced.

I too had an extremely healthy, organic diet pre T. I moved from Hampshire to Cornwall 3 weeks before my T began (stress was not a factor) and on arrival there was no electricity in the house I'd bought. So.. for a few days I ate 'convenience' foods. Basically crap compared to my normal diet.

Three weeks later I had T.

Perhaps consuming salt & sugar has a more profound effect on those not used to it.

17. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      Eric S

Eric S Member

Tinnitus Since:
      January
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Likely Noise Exposure
      It's also not completely out of the question that tinnitus might be a subtle manifestation of a degenerative neural disease. People that go on to develop dementia are known to lose their senses of smell years beforehand, for example. BUT the good news is there is reason to believe all of these can be reversed regardless.

18. Vinnitus
      Tired

Vinnitus Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      28/04/2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic Trauma
      Hi @bill 112 ,

This might be an encouraging excerpt for new noise-induced sufferers. It seems you had a significant reduction of your Tinnitus symptoms quite a few times after earlier noise exposure. I guess this information would be valuable to put up in some "success story"-like thread, as it seems lost now in this thread. It would be a reminder to new sufferers that, even after a few months or years, reduction of symptoms is possible.

19. stophiss

stophiss Member

Tinnitus Since:
      April 2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      too full a life
      this ^^^

20. stophiss

stophiss Member

Tinnitus Since:
      April 2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      too full a life
      and now...you will make the leap that this mysterious degenerative neural disease directly correlates to diet.
      Sorry your hypothesis of diet being the root cause and/or cure of tinnitus is highly flawed.
      Genetics interacting with environment and/or age are likely much larger contributors. Diet is in the mix of course, including the billions of fat people throughout the world without tinnitus who live on a heart blocking diet.
      Please explain how tinnitus can be reversed. The medical community and millions throughout the world are waiting for your revelation. Btw, I am a physical fitness nut and diet is a centerpiece of my life and always has been.

21. linearb
      Psychedelic

linearb Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

beliefs are makyo and reality ignores them
      Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Perhaps: by better understanding the aberrant neuroplastic changes that cause it in the first place, and then learning how to push the other direction.

"The Neural Bases and Neuroengineering of...

22. stophiss

stophiss Member

Tinnitus Since:
      April 2016
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      too full a life
      By your very description of 'aberrant'...really underscores the complexity of reversal. Chicken and egg, which came first...hardware failure causing neural pathway changes...most likely. So how to reverse? Restore hardware deficits in the brain like auditory cortex and/or cochlea? The whole notion of reversing neural plasticity is hugely daunting....why does the brain morph as it does and how to regress it to vanquish a phantom sound that that brain conceives that doesn't exist in the environment. Or is tinnitus more like Parkinson's or MS? Many have hair loss and frequency loss within the cochlea without tinnitus.

Make no mistake, I believe tinnitus will be solved one day through exhaustive study of the brain...and/or better understanding of genetics and continued evolution of AI and supercomputers. But a very complex problem to redirect aberrant neuroplasticity...much more difficult than restoring an operating system on a computer. ;)
      Cheers.

23. Ecip

Ecip Member

Tinnitus Since:
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Still unknown... possibly noise exposure?
      Well, it's shown that a ketogenic diet has very positive effects, especially for epilepsy, diabetes and auto-immune disorders. I gave it a shot before, but kinda fell off the band-wagon.. however, I'm currently running to get back on it again.

24. DJ_Craig

DJ_Craig Member

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Unknown
      I've had T for a year now, And I'm told it could be from my medication. I take Depacote for Bi-polar Disorder. Any thoughts on this?

25. william adams
      Wishful

william adams Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      December 2015
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      one week after leg surgery plus hearing loss in higher freq.
      I do no caffiene, white sugar, white flour, eat lean meats, poultry and seafood plenty of fresh vegetables canned and fresh fruits when available. MY workout routine is 4 days a week weight training and generally walk one mile per day. Took two weeks off ate what ever I wanted and did not step into the gym and it did not seem to make a difference in my T. My right ear has some high freq damage around 8k for I cannot hear crickets at night on that side. Ran printing equipment many years and im 69 years young which probably has something to do with having T. My blood work and blood pressure is spot on next step is a hearing aid for the high freq loss and see if that helps. I have no problem hearing TV or conversations but hear the high pitched sound above everything but the shower...