Happiest Countries in the World

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by dpdx, Mar 22, 2018.

1. krispin
      Woot

krispin Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      forever
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      wayward youth
      Hell, just stop off at my place in North Van and you can see them in my back yard.

2. Bill Bauer
      No Mood

Bill Bauer Member Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      February, 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Acoustic Trauma
      I have lived in the Interior BC for close to 15 years now, and I have seen black bears only during my visit to Vancouver Island and once around Revelstoke.

3. krispin
      Woot

krispin Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      forever
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      wayward youth
      They wander down off the mountain looking for easy pickens. Especially when the blackberries and peoples gardens have foid ready to harvest.

When my kids were in elementary school they would have bear days and they were not allowed on the grounds.

Usually once a year we will get a cougar warning and people start losing their cats and dogs, but you really dont want to see a cougar because if you do... It will be as it clamps down on your throat.

• Like Like x 1
    4. Rajin

Rajin Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      9/7/17
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Hearing loss ,noise
      I know Mexico is not a happy country, but cost of living is cheep. 1000 US can cover everything, rent, food , bills , Private insurance. Lot of ppl going there to retire.

• Like Like x 1
    5. hoper
      Lonely

hoper Member

Tinnitus Since:
      -
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      -
      if you watch 10 different videos on youtube like this, you have 10 different rankings

there is no perfect country. if you are rich, you can live everywhere very well.

from a neutral point of view austria is a very good country to live in.

6. Jcb
      No Mood

Jcb Member Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      December 2017
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      possible TMJ, came on after severe cold and chest infection,
      I was looking at Vancouver, I love to ski and snowboard but think I’ll give that a miss till I’m not so worried about falling and making my T worse haha.
      I’d rather go a bit off the track so to speak, I don’t mind touristy places but sometimes it spoils the experience.
      Canada as a whole just looks beautiful, I’ve been to America many times but never thought of Canada till reading some posts on here.
      Thanks for your input man I appreciate it.