Happy Father's Day!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Jeff M., Jun 15, 2014.

1. Jeff M.
      Breezy

Jeff M. Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      Oct. 2012
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Idiopathic
      Heyy TT crew! HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all you T Daddy's out there!! Not sure if all you Euro folk celebrate this fine day, but good on ya anyways!!! I hope despite your T, you all are enjoying your day, your families, your kiddos!!!!

:rockingbanana: :beeranimation:

• Like Like x 1
      • Agree Agree x 1
    2. Amelia
      Daring

Amelia Member

Tinnitus Since:
      08/2013
      It's not Father's Day here in Australia but I'll say a happy Father's Day to my dad again this year :)
      He is a chronic LOUD T sufferer and while it can be a double edge sword as every time I see him I'm reminded of my own struggle, I'm also reminded that he can and is functioning well with his T in some areas.

• Like Like x 1
      • Hug Hug x 1
    3. Karen
      Talkative

Karen Manager Staff Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2010
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      First time: Noise 2nd Time: Ototoxic drug
      Amelia, That's good news that your father is functioning well with his tinnitus in some areas. I sincerely wish him well, especially on this Father's Day.

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there! My family and I spent the day together, and we celebrated Father's Day for my husband and son-in-law. It was wonderful being with my family and spending time with my 2 1/2-year-old grandson.

Best wishes to all fathers everywhere!

Karen

4. alifalijohn

alifalijohn Member

Tinnitus Since:
      04/15/14
      Happy Father's Day to your Hubby, hope you guys are having a wonderful day..our is just great Take care!