Having Weird Moments So Decided To Do Something About It

Discussion in 'Support' started by nogood, Oct 24, 2014.

1. nogood
      Procrastinating

nogood Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      ototoxicity/infection
      My t has been acting strangely recently.
      First i tried magnesium it did not work very well.. bad stomach gas blurriness.
      so i stopped.
      Recently suffering from stiff jaw and many times it painful so i decided to take systematic enzymes. TMJ like issues reduced a lot have free jaw moments now. At times it still gets stiff and painful but notbad as before.
      I tired to up my systematic enzyme dose to 10 pills a day. The T was loud and started to hear crickets, loud as in can not be masked by noise which is 70db or more.so i reduced to 4 pills the T became calmer.
      today i suddenly felt deaf or silent (cant really tell) .. really dono but i started to hear high pitch tonal T for a brief moment. I yawned, popped my ears and tried to shake it off and it went away.. not the first time it happed. Pervious time it happened i was having tmj issues very pain ful jaws for a month. Back then if i hear tonal T i will open mouth and it goes click or cling and stops and comes back to usual hissing static T. But today confirm i had moment of silence.
      supplements i take now.
      4 pills of systematic enzymes first thing in the morning and nac (600mg)2 times a day and 2 fish oil and 2-4 turmeric (300mg) pills.
      Taking the systemic enzymes pills does something to my T. From the net some website stated T going high is a good sign while on systematic. I bought 800 pills bottle so i am in no shortage of the systematic enzymes, Maybe around 700 pills still left.
      But the weird feeling that T stopped and everything went quiet for a moment before tonal T. Making me think i shld up the doseage and maintain it for few weeks.
      thinking of adding in serapeptase in the mix too. I been taking it for my cardio health. Help prevent scar tissues in my heart. Also it seems it does help with inflammation.
      Also plan to go on clean clean diet. Starting with gm diet plan to help flush toxins out of the body.
      (I will not be mentioning any of the supplements brand name )
      So plan is one month clean diet try to do some regular exercise and consistent intake of supplements and enzymes.
      any comments and suggestions are welcome.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    2. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      nogood
      Procrastinating

nogood Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      ototoxicity/infection
      Update: day 1:
      Systematic enzymes 10 pills
      nac 2x600 mg
      turmeric pills 3
      t was loud in the morning and yday night 8/10
      Sleep not much 4hrs maybe not sure.. had to take 6mg of melatonin to get some sleep.
      whole day had one apple a slice of water melon big glass of abc juice dinner had fish soup with some veggie.
      then got invited to a movie had some pop corns and large coke (almost went fully clean diet :p)
      T level very calm now.. but it seems to creep in when its very quiet.
      so far its ok day.. tmr bought some fruits and yogurt. Hopefully it will be clean diet day.
      I poped in the nac pill one hr before the movie as precaution did enjoy the movie.

• Informative Informative x 1
    3. Asian

Asian Member

Tinnitus Since:
      4 weeks
      Hey buddy, glad to hear about your improvement. Are you taking fish oil and turmeric pills specially for T? Or for something else ? I bought turmeric pills but have not taken them yet. What's nac pill?

4. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      nogood
      Procrastinating

nogood Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      ototoxicity/infection
      Having good and bad days..
      nac -n acetylcyteine many post regarding this here.. probably no good for u as ur T is not caused by otoxicity or viral infection or aquestic turma
      for these conditions it helps.
      Fish oil and turmeric i take since i am not regularly taking Indian food i am supplementing turmeric and fish oil almost regularly i take them.. Mercury free onces.

5. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      nogood
      Procrastinating

nogood Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      ototoxicity/infection
      Day 2:
      Systematic enzymes: 10 pills
      Turmeric: 2 x 400mg pills
      NAC: 2x 600mg
      Serappetase: 2 pills
      Breakfast: Yogurt and one apple
      Lunch: fish soup with some veggies
      Dinner: 3 salmon sushi and yogurt and apple
      Snacks: some nuts
      Walked abt 2kms
      T level : 3-4
      Overall its a good day.. Just relax and listen to music. Play with housemates kid..she screams at times but bearable.
      Bought a new humidifier which was on sale. Can last up to 14 hrs.. No humdity auto control. It just blasts at preset level and just has a timer, Shld be OK I think.
      Point to self: Need to excerise more. :p

6. sandra72

sandra72 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      may 2014
      So you saying if you have aquestic trauma it could be help your T? I also have good and bad days. Sounds like high white noise and crickets and somedays very silent.

7. kenny
      English

kenny Member

Tinnitus Since:
      10/2013
      Having a bad day myself, just put earphones on and listening to pink floyd makes it all better:rockingbanana:

• Like Like x 1
    8. sandra72

sandra72 Member

Tinnitus Since:
      may 2014
      I am affraid to wear any earpluges or earphones.

• Hug Hug x 1
    9. Sound Wave
      Curious

Sound Wave Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      12/2013
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Probably headphones
      • Like Like x 1
      • Helpful Helpful x 1
    10. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      nogood
      Procrastinating

nogood Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      ototoxicity/infection
      my t is weird it flares up when there is no other sound to distract.. its been very very loud recently.. enough to wake me up in middle of night.
      i am having mixed symptoms do decided to go on clean diet and take the supplements. and keep doing it at least for one month.. for anything to work it needs time. ideally it would be 3-4 months.
      TMJ issues, blocked NOSE, swollen nostrils, ear pain, fleeting T [some times T goes up for no reason], some days i can not open my mouth even half it will hurt to so bad.. that is when i decided to take systematic enzymes, i did help with TMJ issues, but T is getting worst, as per the info on websites it should be good sign as it might be helping the T.

@Sound Wave i will try to listen to them. I usually like aquatics genre or sometimes used to put last fm new age channel for hours.
      basically i dont want to mask my T or distract it.. i want to ride it through without distraction esp at night.
      @sandra72 NAC is supposed to help for aquatic trauma, many people in this forum take it on regular basis, it a strong anti oxidant
      yeap looks like i am having something likes urs, white noise crickets some times tonal. distorted noises.

11. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      nogood
      Procrastinating

nogood Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      ototoxicity/infection
      update: day3
      Systematic enzymes: 10 pills
      Turmeric: 4 x 400mg pills
      NAC: 2x 600mg
      Breakfast: nothing [stressful monday]
      Lunch: fish soup with some veggies
      evening: abc juice.
      Dinner: yogurt + an apple and two biscuits.
      Walked abt 2kms
      T level : 3-7
      T has been varying very much, spent an hr of playing with 2yr in the house which help to de-stress and relax.
      @Sound Wave i listened Mozarts yday night .. let it run all night on phone.. had good sleep.. [did took melation 3mg]

• Like Like x 2
    12. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      nogood
      Procrastinating

nogood Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      ototoxicity/infection
      Been little busy..
      Reducing/avoiding the carbo to about almost 5% of my regular in take and regualr intake of systematic enzymes reduced T a lot but not stopped it.
      tmj issues also reduced a lot.
      gonna keep doing it as long as possible
      First week was hard to resist carbo intake. Now bit use to it. Feel healthy and get enough sleep without any aid.
      as i suspected my t aggregate to inflammation. Which explains the tmj and stiff jaws..

13. Karen
      Talkative

Karen Manager Staff Benefactor Hall of Fame

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2010
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      First time: Noise 2nd Time: Ototoxic drug
      Yes, systemic enzymes are supposed to be really helpful for people who have tinnitus that is caused by inflammation. A good brand of systemic enzyme to try is Wobenzym. I'd be interested to hear if this works for others, too.

I'm glad your tinnitus has improved through diet and supplements. Keep up the good work, and keep us posted on your progress!

14. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      nogood
      Procrastinating

nogood Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      ototoxicity/infection
      I will keep updating as much as possible.
      i can say number of bad days has reduced a lot. But still have good days and bad days. Hopefully or hoping the effects of diet and enzymes will be permanent.
      I very well knw that our body rebuilds itself on a consistent cycle. I am following that principle and will try to keep doing it for 3 months. By end of this month will stock the pills. Now taking abt 12 pills a day. Will up 2 pills a week.. till i reach 20 and maintain for 3 weeks and drop down to 4 pills drop down rate at abt 4 pills a week. Have to do proper calcuation and order pills based on it.. spent a lot on hbot and doctors and scans stuff.. compare to it its still affordable
      so far no side effects.. just in case will do a blood work to make sure not damaging anything. . Esp liver and kidney.
      If i recall i think you (hopefully it was you ) pointed this out on the other thread for systematic enzymes.

15. Karen
      Talkative

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2010
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      • Like Like x 1
    16. AUTHOR
      AUTHOR
      nogood
      Procrastinating

nogood Member Benefactor

Tinnitus Since:
      04/2014
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      ototoxicity/infection
      @Karen
      my t has been relatively stable.. random spikes. .
      right side jaws are still stiff and dull pain
      . I am thinking its due to the wisdom tooth.. leftside is more towards inward and right side is stright lined up with other teeth..
      planning to get it pulled..
      i tried to trace the pain spot from inside it it is very close to the wisdom tooth .. if i hold it for a while from inside the mouth the pain subsides considerably. .
      as of now taking 16 pills a day plus nac and one fish oil..
      after one month course i will taper it down to get my tooth pulled..
      hopefully it not worsen the T.
      when it becomes very stiff it adds tonal t. My normal t is hissing type.. hisssss sound.
      been off diet a little cause of stressful work.. low carbo diet makes me bit weak..

17. Karen
      Talkative

Tinnitus Since:
      05/2010
      Cause of Tinnitus:
      Yes, it really does sound like your T has something to do with the wisdom tooth. I hope you get some tinnitus relief after you get the tooth pulled.

It's good that your tinnitus has stabilized, and that you're taking some supplements that seem to be helping. My tinnitus is the hissing type, too.

Take care, and I'll be interested to hear how you are doing after you get the wisdom tooth extracted.

• Agree Agree x 2